KakesuSora

Mar 8, 2018
I think I was good until I tried to do the expedited shipping, I'll just shoot for the regular if there's a next time

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
So yesterday I got booted from the queue when everyone said they were sold out, are they really?

MordinSolus

May 1, 2020
holy crap I got one!!! I kept getting errors and it never said it went through, so I was so bummed right now, but I got the email and my card is charged!!

tmdorsey

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Georgia
I think a separate thread should be started for people who got their orders in and want to talk about status updates.

0x03

Oct 25, 2017
Sigh, so frustrating.. got to the order review screen (the page after payment info) and clicking the order button just returned an error. Tried multiple times, but eventually kicked me back to the queue. I guess I have to make peace with the fact that I likely won't get one before the New Year.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
So apparently my order went through even though it timed out. I opted for the 1-2 day shipping, but i can't actually check the order status because of the queue.

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
Lol I was in queue all that time for absolutely nothing lol, matter of fact im still in queue as we speak

Kindekuma

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wait so I got placed in the queue but people skipped ahead and got it? What the fuck?

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Got it in the cart immediately when it went up and got OoS'd before I could even hit next on the shipping address.

NeoGold123

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wow. Cool. Didn't know queue skipping was a thing and I've been in it for over half an hour and it still telling me there's over an hour left. Really awesome. Why even put it there?

rObit

Oct 27, 2017
nope, I had one in cart from last time and it booted me to queue and deleted cart

Just one anecdote, after I would get put in the queue and have to do the trick, once I got back in it showed my cart as empty, but if I clicked into my profile on the site it would come back. Did this multiple times as I kept getting placed back into the queue, so it appeared to me that it just wasn't loading in properly on first go when doing the queue-skip.

Sorry to all who weren't able to get one today. I really hope stock increases and this process gets more frequent and easier over the coming days.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
been more than an hour but still tells me an hour. from someone who was in and got booted to the queue before when i was already at the page

0x03

Oct 25, 2017
OK, I just received an order confirmation (but no card charge yet.) So to anyone who made it to the final step of reviewing your order, but got an error when you hit checkout at the end: there may be hope yet.

Macheezmo

Oct 25, 2017
Just got the email! Double checked on their site and it's also in my recent orders! I'm so fucking pumped!

Nazo

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that people can just skip the queue and leave the vast majority of people in the dust reeeealy defeats the purpose of having a fucking queue doesn't it?

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
I honestly was just lucky. I had to frantically put in my credit card info and everything.

Still, at least I had a chance this time. Walmart wouldn't even let me in the door.