tmdorsey

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Georgia
Besides monitoring tweets from Wario64, I think I'm done with this rat race. I'm too old to be refreshing sites all day only to get screwed like I did by this queue business. Gonna focus on my PS4 backlog till these are easier to get.

Good luck to all who have the patience to keep up this grind.

Kindekuma

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
God after the Walmart shitshow and this queue-fuckery I'm full of despair on getting one of these fucking systems. What a joke.

Venuslulu

Oct 28, 2017
If you guys needed more information. Target cancelled a lot of instore pick up online orders due to being ordered by bots, so that's why there were lines today for those leftover units.

don't have to believe me but I have a few sources.

but there was still only like 3-15 units a store, and ppl used brickseek and popfindr to go wait at like 4am.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Man fuck this queue. I hate that others can bypass it and I'm just really fucked waiting on it.

Dozer

May 30, 2019
Orlando, FL
There was a line outside the door at my target this morning so all the chatter about them holding stock for walk-in sales was 100% true

Plutone

Oct 25, 2017
oh god the moment that I had to take care of a work call, the digital pops up for like one minute

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I got screwed over from exactly that.
Went from being right on the store page to a 6 minute queue to over an hour and that never changed.
At least I can appreciate their honesty in telling me I'm going to wait more than an hour.

Especially since it's already been an hour and a half.

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
whiffed again!

u would think having a console in my cart would help. But having the standard PS5 in my cart stopped me from getting Digital. It made me remove the other console first before i could add a Digital Edition

SRTtoZ

Dec 8, 2017
Really? The heck. I had my PS5 sent to a friends place but I told them I'd give them a heads up. Damn, wish they could give me any knid of tracking..

Yep. I ordered the PS5 wed night/thurs morning and never got an update, even now still says the same thing. Later that night I ordered the Pulse headset from them and I got a notice for that and knew it was coming today. Was pleasantly surprised to see Fedex pull up and saw the woman carrying a LARGE box.

I also had this issue when I ordered the Ghost of Tsushima Special Edition from PS Direct. Their shipping is fast AF, but they're not the best at letting you know.

Cheezeman3000

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2018
Got an update from FedEx, my Digital Edition is in their facility and arriving Tues with normal shipping. I ordered it in the second wave on release night.