Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just tired... this has all really been rough, the grind has been too hard. I've never had a harder time trying to get rid of $500

CheeseConey

Oct 27, 2017
Weird, the times that are getting cancelled now are mostly after my order time. Might have something to do with checking out as a guest? Just wish they'd end it already lol

Dec 25, 2018
Lmao I tried best buy, but within 250 miles of the delmarva area there were no PS5s at all for pick up. And I missed the kohl's drop.

what a fucking shit show

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
I got my Kohl's order in 20-30 mins after it came up and didn't get a cancelation email, I did get my $180 in kohls cash email.
I logged into my kohls account and used a Kohl's card(if that info matters)

Oct 28, 2017
California
Hey Kohl's

giphy.gif

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If I did Kohl's I would've blew the 180 in credit cash today. Just in case they tried revoking it. That's millions of dollars of apparel they just gave out lol. Bruh, that's some socks, some Nike hoodies, a few compression shorts.

drewfonse

Oct 28, 2017
Worst console launch ever for me. Just gotta take it in stride and not be jealous of the people picking up extra units for friends and family after having secured preorders. I'm happy for you! I swear!.

Seriously though, I have a feeling we will see a good amount of PS5s this week. I just feel it in my bones.

Last edited:

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
I got my Kohl's order in 20-30 mins after it came up and didn't get a cancelation email, I did get my $180 in kohls cash email.
I logged into my kohls account and used a Kohl's card(if that info matters)

Probably your Kohl's account helped in that case as I heard others with the same situation.

Most likely people just creating an account with them to get a PS5 could have gotten cancelled. Not sure if an account actually was required to check out or if you check out as a guest.

ostrichKing

Oct 25, 2017
Probably your Kohl's account helped in that case as I heard others with the same situation.

Most likely people just creating an account with them to get a PS5 could have gotten cancelled. Not sure if an account actually was required to check out or if you check out as a guest.
Have no account and neither does my wife...neither order has been canceled yet...makes no sense...

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Weird, the times that are getting cancelled now are mostly after my order time. Might have something to do with checking out as a guest? Just wish they'd end it already lol

I checked out as a guest FWIW and just got cancelled on ugh.

You put all your faith in Kohls coming through??? 😂

I would have ordered one from Best Buy with no hesitation if I were in your spot.

This type of post is really unnecessary. Read the room. Or at the minimum don't laugh as people are being disappointed?

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
As expected, tons of Kohl's orders being canceled because they way oversold. Stupid. Mine has not been canceled yet but it's only a matter of time.
I have a Best Buy pickup scheduled Saturday, I hope that one comes through.

Last edited:

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
You put all your faith in Kohls coming through??? 😂

I would have ordered one from Best Buy with no hesitation if I were in your spot.
I didn't want to put the $650 and $550 charge on my card. I'm not made of money.

And i never had faith. I've had consoles ripped from my cart, orders not going through, orders being canceled.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
As expected, tons of Kohl's orders being canceled because they way oversold. Stupid. Mine has not been canceled yet but it's only a matter of time.
I have a Best Buy pickup scheduled Friday, I hope that one comes through.
You really don't need to worry about Best Buy pulling through. They are very reliable with keeping track of inventory

SAINT_

Banned
Oct 4, 2020
I didn't want to put the $650 and $550 charge on my card. I'm not made of money.

And i never had faith. I've had consoles ripped from my cart, orders not going through, orders being canceled.

That sucks, sometimes I forget that not everyone can put multiple charges on their card for these types of things.

My bad if my original post came off as dickish.

Deleted member 6436

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kohl's order hasn't been cancelled yet. Guest order. Timestamped 12:47 AM CST. Got my Kohl's Cash email this morning. Honestly shocked it's still active.

Mar 8, 2020
Washington State
did people drag him for lying about the time playstation would be up
Kind of. He was live streaming and was obviously upset about it. Posted pics in his best buy shirt. I think best buy management pulled a fast one to move the time to try and reduce server load. Who knows. I'm beyond rational thinking, now. I'm off work all week so I'm going to go smokin aces until I get one.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
did people drag him for lying about the time playstation would be up
Tuned in to his stream last night 'cus I was bored as hell and he did say some people were being mean about it.

I mean, at the end of the day it was just a dude guessing based on what his work normally does. People are just so on-edge about this thing that they'll latch on to any bit of hopium.

Hellshy

Nov 5, 2017
I called kohls about my order and even after speaking with them I have very little faith. They didn't understand why I was worried about my order at all and told me to call back if it doesn't show up by Dec 4th lol.

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
Best Buy Guy was totally off about the time, but it did drop in the wee morning so at least that's something.

I may wake up for Walmart. Kind of scared to sleep though... I may miss another Khols situation with JC Penny or something random.

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
So my Kohl's order. It says complete but it was only for $20, which is for a towel my wife had in the basket when I ordered. My PS5 is still shown on the order but I have not been charged for it. Thinking it's just a matter of time before I get word that it's not coming.