Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Kohl's dropping the cancel emails like

death.jpg

Agent_J

Oct 30, 2017
Me, my cousin, his brother, and my friend all got one from kohl's. I was the first and was cancelled. All three of theirs is still in fulfillment.

PunchDrunk28

Oct 28, 2017
I'm still holding strong without a cancellation email from Kohl's.

The previous orders I've done with Kohl's, I've gotten a shipping email the first business day after ordering, so MAYBE some of us will be getting that tomorrow.

FrozenNote24

Nov 15, 2020
Kohl's dropping the cancel emails like

death.jpg

I'm sorry to say but this might be everyone's fate with Kohl's.

We got only 1 confirmed "out for shipping" success story...from a random Twitter user a minute after the system went live.

But I'm praying for all you catz who are still in any of theses races because who fucking knows with this raffle style of launch.

Getting amped up all over again to give it another shot tonight or whenever this week.

Standing in good faith is the best way to approach this.

Negativity only damages the soul lol.

We got this!!!!!!

Keep helping each other with the stories!!!

ComradeYork

Oct 27, 2017
This whole Microsoft store not keeping me logged in despite me telling it to thing is pretty annoying ngl.

In addition to it seemingly letting you add to cart at random, despite it being out of stock. Seems extremely poorly designed.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just want to say that this experience has been absolutely miserable. But hanging out here and going through it with all of you has made it hurt less. This is the closest i've ever felt to a community in my 10+ years on here+old site...

9be31c18c967e966bc7a4599dd73993b.jpg

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
Sony Direct hype tomorrow (hopefully). Pray for 4:00 PM ET or later or I'm fucked :(

wtd2009

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Just want to say that this experience has been absolutely miserable. But hanging out here and going through it with all of you has made it hurt less. This is the closest i've ever felt to a community in my 10+ years on here+old site...

Hahaha I love that image. I planned for just this occurrence. I saved playing dragon quest xi and xenoblade for November and beyond. I am still watching Amazon like a hawk, but I think having a contingency makes it a little easier.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
It's so crazy how I literally logged onto the Xbox site 40 mins after the pre orders went live and still managed to change my address, add a new card and order it like it was nothing, and now everything is gone in seconds. Glad I pulled the trigger even though I only really ordered for fear of missing out.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How many of us Kohl's folks are there left?

Another survivor here but I think its only a matter of time.

I've said it before in the thread that the pain of not getting one is lessen when you're not the only one, as messed up as it is.

Fenrisulvur

Oct 25, 2017
Portland
I also still have my Kohl's order still active. I think at this point though the staff who has been canceling have gone home for the day. so don't hold on hope, as the reaper is still coming for our orders.

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
Kohl's order officially canceled. Best Buy better come through for me Saturday or I am gonna be pissed.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I am still shocked that Kohls sells consoles.

Honestly if Kohls has them then why not Home Depot?

Finding this console is so random anyways that I wouldn't really blink if that happened.

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida

For real, I'm not quite as dejected as some of the other folks around here but the memes and jokes in this thread have helped keep the mood pretty light all things considered. I'm looking forward to some Black Friday war stories from you all (hopefully more successes than failures!).

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For real, I'm not quite as dejected as some of the other folks around here but the memes and jokes in this thread have helped keep the mood pretty light all things considered. I'm looking forward to some Black Friday war stories from you all (hopefully more successes than failures!).

Yeah, and speaking of war stories, if you're camping Gamestop and there's a lot of maskless people who aren't minding their space. Please just leave. Covid is not worth this bullshit

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017

At the end of the day it is still just a console that you are going to get eventually.

And you can see by these threads there are more of us (console seekers) than there are of them (console owners).

netguy503

Nov 15, 2017
Still a kohls survivor here. Guest order. Ordered 12:32:44 CST. Spiderman bundle. I ordered on my phone ( I think we should put that here who ordered by phone vs. on their computers to see if there's a difference). Northern California.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
Thats if the murder hornets don't get us first
Thats where we have a huge advantage.

Murder hornets always go for the next gen consoles first.

If you have a PS4 or piss yellow SNES hooked up to your tv you are pretty safe.

I know... but i want it right nowwwwwwww

giphy.gif
I honestly just wanted it for Thanksgiving weekend and xmas because we are going to be home with not much to do.

I wanted to hook it up to the new tv and play around with it.

But there are worse things in life. Like having to deal with murder hornets that want to make a nest in your gigantic PS5 case.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Still a kohls survivor here. Guest order. Ordered 12:32:44 CST. Spiderman bundle. I ordered on my phone ( I think we should put that here who ordered by phone vs. on their computers to see if there's a difference). Northern California.

I ordered on my phone. East central Kansas. Got in at 1227 and canceled on a few hours ago. Best of luck to you!

ijm72

Oct 27, 2017
Kohl's order still holding strong. I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow to see the cancellation email.

Helel

Oct 27, 2017
As expected, tons of Kohl's orders being canceled because they way oversold. Stupid. Mine has not been canceled yet but it's only a matter of time.
I have a Best Buy pickup scheduled Saturday, I hope that one comes through.

Yeah, I do, too. Now that I've secured an order, I just live in fear of some fuckery happening. Lol.