Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Came across my home page a bit ago. These types of encounters seem to be multiplying by the week.

OP
OP
Coyote Starrk

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I like how as soon as the guy saw he was being recorded he immediately began to back peddle, but just couldn't stop running his mouth. I mean how long until one of these racist assholes that pull this shit end up getting hurt or killed because the person they are harassing fear for their life and defend themselves?

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
http://www.reston.org/AboutRestonAs...Acting-CEO-Concerning-Social-Media-Video.aspx

Reston Association became aware of a video posted on social media today that shows a former RA seasonal employee making inappropriate comments to a man seated in a vehicle. The association strongly condemns the remarks made by the former employee, who briefly worked at RA from March-August 2015.

As an organization founded on Robert E. Simon Jr.'s vision of a community that embraces diversity, RA rejects comments or actions that display intolerance. RA members and staff support the core values upon which our community was founded. As an organization, we strive to meet the unwavering standards of our members and remain the respectful and welcoming community that was founded over 50 years ago.

Larry Butler,
Acting CEO, Reston Association

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
All the dick wanted was to harrass someone but never thought he'd be recorded. Fuck him.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like he was IDed, so hope he can get fired ASAP from his current occupation. Seems dangerous.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
That poor law-abiding man. All he wanted was a civil discourse and instead he was recorded.

#bothsides #civility

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile in AZ, like at least 1/3 of cars have a variation of the new swastika on them.
891138.png

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I legit lol'ed at "go back in your Honda you little prick"

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Being a racist seems so tiring, like who has the time and energy for this?

Oct 25, 2017
I like how as soon as the guy saw he was being recorded he immediately began to back peddle, but just couldn't stop running his mouth. I mean how long until one of these racist assholes that pull this shit end up getting hurt or killed because the person they are harassing fear for their life and defend themselves?

I mean they are going to get the wrong person one day. They are really going to pull this shit on someone who really doesn't give a fuck.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Meanwhile in AZ, like at least 1/3 of cars have a variation of the new swastika on them.
891138.png

Not gonna lie, I'm in AZ and I have a BLM hat in my car (no sticker) that I bought from a Veterans charity, not knowing the meaning(don't judge me, I thought it looked cool). I leave it in there for a little extra insurance in case I get pulled over. As a Vet myself I normally don't have any issues, but you never know.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Being a racist seems so tiring, like who has the time and energy for this?
Just reading about it is exhausting, these people read hatred, write hatred, act out hatred, there's like no aspect of their lives that isn't permeated by it. If you take it away they'd probably be like a snail when you put salt on it, shit just replaces everything good with horribleness
Not gonna lie, I'm in AZ and I have a BLM hat in my car (no sticker) that I bought from a Veterans charity, not knowing the meaning(don't judge me, I though it looked cool). I leave it in there for a little extra insurance in case I get pulled over. As a Vet myself I normally don't have any issues, but you never know.
Please take that out of your car :/ You don't wanna support that shit and I doubt the hat is going to save you, it's about who you know, cops expect you to be subservient so a hat won't impress them. The police do give out stickers to cops to give to friends/family, but the one pictured isn't it and certainly not a hat.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
as per usual I'm awaiting the following from the racist statement in the next few days:

"That's not who I am"
"Out of context"
"I am a family man"
"I was drunk"
"I'm sorry that I offended you"
"It was the pills"

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
oh god I live in Reston, VA.

this is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked .

I have fortunately not encountered anyone like this in my tenure in Reston so far (also a fellow brown guy). Community has been incredibly loving and caring.

Deleted member 8860

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hate that shit like this happens, particularly in NoVA. We do have a large Afghan and Afghan-descended population (and legit good Afghan/South Asian/ME/Med food) so at least there's solid community backing.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am glad the guy who recorded stood his ground and mouthed back to the fucker

The emboldened chasing a person down in a car just to yell this shit at someone to go back to their fucking country

just depressing

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Oh God the fake tough guy. If the driver got out and actually started walking towards him he would ran for hills.

Or pulled a Neymar.

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
It's videos like this that show me that America is in for a rough ride, at least for another generation. Trump can get impeached, but you're still going to have millions of these idiots all over the country ready to vote in the next populist president.