• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017

Here's the video without the police highlight reel edited in.

Evil Henry Winkler also chimed in.

Last edited:

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
I see a lot of angry white men who are scared of losing their ability to intimidate minorities in that shot.

Squirrel09

Nov 4, 2017
There's a lot of people of color in that video.

I mean... they're not even hiding it anymore lol.

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
Quick someone call the wammbulance

It's so funny too. Here he is complaining they don't have a voice...and how many microphones are in front of you buddy?

People in power sure love to bitch.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
wtbPKLxg.jpg

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
he WANTS respect? You fucking EARN RESPECT !!! you dont get it just because you want it.

asshole :/

WarMacheen

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, i started watching it.

I stopped at "We've been left out of the conversation"

My dudes, you have been the speaking part of a one sided conversation for fucking decades.

And now when people actual speak back in anger, you're appalled?

STFU

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
"stop treating us like animals and thugs, and start treating us with some respect"

this motherfucker

ARE YOU GODDAMN SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

nope

nope

i'm out

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
didnt even have the sense to put the token black person in the front of the row

There was 2 of them... I think.
1st was just behind him on the right 2nd/3rd row back
the other showed up at the end on the far left.

after after about 25 seconds into that video, I just wished someone could've played the NYPD violence highlight reel for him. And not just the one from the last week or so, but once that spans back as far as they have documented coverage.

Oct 27, 2017
Can we avoid signal boosting bigoted trash piles like Tariq? I am sure someone else posted this clip.

These cops are used to people thinking they're above reproach, and now all these blue snowflakes are shocked to find out people fear them and that's why they haven't had their leashes yanked

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
In the words of the great poet Heavy Weapons Guy:

"bwahaha, cry some more."

OP
OP
DrForester

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Can we avoid signal boosting bigoted trash piles like Tariq? I am sure someone else posted this clip.

These cops are used to people thinking they're above reproach, and now all these blue snowflakes are shocked to find out people fear them and that's why they haven't had their leashes yanked

I do not know who this person is. Give me another link and I will happily replace it in the top post if this guy is problematic.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
It's pretty obvious by all the white faces that this pig is playing for all the MAGA shitheads who will be watching this on Fox News.