Leandras

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Should've fucking thought of that before you started beating the shit out of civilians and questioning them for anti fascist views you thugs.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
A smarter person would understand this is how black people feel.

However.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Respect is something that is willingly given to you by another person when they feel you have earned it by doing something positive. In an ideal world the police would be given respect by their community for being the ones who willingly enter dangerous situations for the sake of protecting other people from harm. The very idea of respecting police is rooted in the idea of officers acting in the best interests of other people rather than themselves, at risk of themselves.

What the NYPD, and police across the country, are doing is not "asking to be treated with respect." Their interest has little to do with that risk. This isn't asking for respect through selflessness, this is demanding compliance through demonstration of force. This is "do what I tell you to do, including die, because I'm a cop."

These police chiefs and union leaders can stuff this sentiment up their ass and choke on it. Every job needs accountability, and those that deal with the law need it more than anyone.

ConHaki66

Oct 27, 2017
treat the people you are supposed to protect the same as you will like to be treated, fucking clown

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
UnevenThriftyBumblebee-size_restricted.gif

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
Aww, I feel so sorry for them. They have such a burden to carry...I mean why don´t you just ask us to feel for Ted Bundy´s plight?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Aww you beat and murdered a bunch of people and now everyone is mad at you?

sBfvVG.gif

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017

And before anyone says its photoshopped here's the video from 2014

Imagine not only thinking those thoughts but getting those T-shirts printed and wearing them in public. And people expect fairness from these thugs in blue?

www.youtube.com

"I Can Breathe": Pro-NYPD Demonstrators Rally, Clash with Anti-NYPD Protesters

About 100 pro-NYPD demonstrators rallied outside New York's City Hall tonight, some wearing shirts reading "I Can Breathe" in response to similar Comic Sans-...

Annnnnd thats a GG.....

Cant ask for respect when you wore that shit

EaF8_esUMAA9zhF

Fuck your respect, and fuck 12.

Anarion07

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I mean I get that he's frustrated about everyone hating on them..
..but fuck that. Fuck them.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL

And before anyone says its photoshopped here's the video from 2014

Imagine not only thinking those thoughts but getting those T-shirts printed and wearing them in public. And people expect fairness from these thugs in blue?

www.youtube.com

"I Can Breathe": Pro-NYPD Demonstrators Rally, Clash with Anti-NYPD Protesters

About 100 pro-NYPD demonstrators rallied outside New York's City Hall tonight, some wearing shirts reading "I Can Breathe" in response to similar Comic Sans-...

Well well well well well wouldja look at that.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
"We angrily demand respect and that you stop showing video after video after video of us breaking the law and brutalizing innocent people! Geeez! A cop can't even shoot an innocent n**&^r in the face with a rubber bullet these days without catching grief! What is this country coming to?!".

Neo Ankh

Oct 12, 2019
That looks like a white man very very afraid of losing his power to do whatever to whoever whenever he wants with no consequences. It's time the laws applied to everyone. No more free pass for cops. Enough.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"Stop treating us like animals and thugs, and start treating us with some respect"

Holy shit, how tone deaf do you have to be...

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
The police are out of their freaking minds. The world has spent over a week watching them abuse their power, and have time and time again hurt and killed protesters. Now they have the gall to demand people empathize with them? To treat them with respect. The revealed themselves to everyone who is even paying the slightest attention. The public supports the protesters, and these cops need to deal with it.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Any profession have more fragile ego overgrown little boys than law enforcement?

Most of us have thankless jobs. Look at HCPs during COVID19? Totally neglected by the federal government, also risked their lives, but did not ask for special treatment like these mofos.

You do a job for money and hopefully you're ethical as well. But most professionals aren't pining for blue ribbons. That's why were compensated.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
The police are out of their freaking minds. The world has spent over a week watching them abuse their power, and have time and time again hurt and killed protesters. Now they have the gall to demand people empathize with them? To treat them with respect. The revealed themselves to everyone who is even paying the slightest attention. The public supports the protesters, and these cops need to deal with it.

Some twisted combination of:

-being in a bubble cut off from the communities they patrol
-total lack of empathy and humanity
-zero ability to self-reflect on their behavior
-a raging sense of entitlement for respect that they havent done anything to earn, just constantly eroding it with more and more acts of police brutality

All this crying after a full week+ of them straight up "mask off, show ass"

Fuck that guy.