• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Well, it's happening.

DdIg5YEW4AAKakN.jpg:large

Ad on PS4

Last edited:

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I suppose this confirms the other Walmart leaks.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Hoo boy.

I wonder if it's gonna be a direct sequel or if it's gonna be Rage (2018) and be more of a ' once more with feeling' type of game.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope that they hit the reboot button hard as hell for this. Because I've looked at blank pieces of printer paper with more personality than RAGE.

PK_Wonder

One Winged Slayer
Mar 22, 2018
Definitely gonna keep an eye on this, but I'm always disappointed whrn a dev reveals a brand new game in May instead of waiting one month for E3.

NavyPharaoh

Oct 27, 2017
I dug rage but the technical issues drove me crazy (texture pop in was ridiculous). I can see this being amazing on new consoles. I want that boomerang weapon on every game.

Älg

Banned
May 13, 2018
Really wondering if this confirms all the Walmart leaks, or if they just happened to accidentally post a game that just so happened to be real.

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Interested to see it. I wonder if they were saving the announcement for E3 but pushed it forward cause of the leak.

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I hope it is a good game (who wants games to be bad, really?).

However, I have almost negative interest in this, because it likely means Starfield isn't real or isn't going to be shown. Also because the first game was a bad game.

Chumley

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Really wondering if this confirms all the Walmart leaks, or if they just happened to accidentally post a game that just so happened to be real.

It confirms all of them. Rage 2 was the craziest thing on that list to begin with.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
For rumour archiving's sake, it seems that it is another confirmed info by the Ubisoft employee that teased other cool stuff (Direct, Labo's presentation...) :

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they're showing it now due to the leaks and they would have showed it at E3 otherwise