Trago

Oct 25, 2017
Let's goooo

AcrobaticBoilingIsopod-size_restricted.gif

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised to see so many people say "ugh that's later than I expected" as if they were gonna announce a game for March or April on February 11

I think it's pretty obvious at this point that the game was originally slated for Q1 but got pushed due to development delays that were likely covid related

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Hopefully this is the last game with James Arnold Taylor as Ratchet. But otherwise, hopefully it turns out great. Though given that is Insomniac, I'm not worried.

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
Insomniac not even letting us breath after Miles Morales and here we are with their 2nd PS5 game coming in exactly 4 months lmao.
Bte, June 11 is exactly 1 year after the game was announced on that Sony presentation.

Btw:
And yes, we know you are asking for the new Lombax's name. And it's not fair that we put her in the art-work and aren't telling you yet. Hang in there, you'll be feeling rosy soon.

Sounds like new info soon!

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks cool. I could never finish the PS2 or PS3 games but I enjoyed the PS4 reboot. I will probably try this at some point.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
kinda expected that day. i was going. march is too early for a surprise launch. april and may is too early and need some time to promote. and i was like june is good.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Bruh the game I bought a PS5 for and it launches right when I have 10 exams in 2 weeks :(