digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This really feels like the "next-gen has arrived" game of this generation. Can't freaking wait to play!

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
e3xawnzx0aehktmtujls.jpg

4Players.de.
A 91% from them is huge.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
The EA review reads like a 9, shocked at the 8.5, whatever.
Yeah, just listening to everything that was said made me think it was getting a 9.5 or at the very lowest a 9 so was pretty surprised at the 8.5.

Not that it matters really, I don't decide on what games to get based on reviews so it doesn't effect me either way but the score definitely doesn't feel like it matches the content of the review.

PlayerOne

Apr 16, 2018
High 80s as I expected and voted. Still gotta play it myself cause in a world where 2016 got 86 reviews dont mean much to me. Friday cant come soon enough!

Nov 1, 2017
FL, United States
I'm so glad it's reviewing well. The hype was so real I finished every R&C title I missed up to this entry. Absolutely incredible how well this entire series holds up.
Can't wait to pick it up!

above average

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
User banned (permanent): trolling and antagonizing another member over a series of posts. Numerous prior infractions for trolling and hostility while still being in junior phase.
Nah, I get it. Waiting for scores must be extremely stressful for the devs, only for you to see a post like that, haha.

Huge R&C fan here, just not my favorite one, even though it's still a great game. Genuinely glad people enjoyed it more than I did.

What kind of person participates in a guessing thread with inside information? Are you also the kind of person who cheats when they play games with kids?

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
Already 70 reviews on both OC and MC. I can't see it dropping any more. Probably will finish 88/89 as it stands

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Congratulations to Insomniac Games and everyone involved in the production of this game. It looks fantastic and while I sadly won't be able to play this Day 1, I look forward to the time I can dip back into one of my favourite game series. :)

Now that's out of the way, Resistance series reboot please :P

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
99% recommended on OC but it won't reach a flat 90 by anything in the world.

It's simply in the nature of the game; this franchise will never reach the level of high praise others see.

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
People the developer and Brazil sorted it out. Can yall move on like the mods r saying

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

JoelShmoe

Jun 12, 2020
For the people that keep quoting that JStevenson post, the man already apologized. He wasn't aware that he actually had the game. Let's move on, please.

Zones

Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (1 Week) - Platfrom Warring with History
Why is everyone dunking on this post? Reviewer gave their opinion and assumed others would feel similar problems they did. Not everyone will resonate with elements in the same way and it's weird to discourage a perspective that will be helpful to some.
"NintendoLife"

But no seriously, that comment doesn't super clearly indicate Brazil has played the game. Sounds a lot like a prediction at first glance, maybe that's part of the reason behind the dunking?

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Yeah that's how averages work, but this does not explain why more reviews mean worse average. If that part is true that certainly does not happen because "how averages work" but because later reviews are giving worse average score than early reviews.

I don't think this is true anyways but even if it is, it does not come from the rules of mathematics.

With more reviews comes more outliers that lower the score, we see it in almost every review thread the day one average everyone is posting about is 1-3 points higher then it is a week/month laterz

digi_era

Jul 21, 2020
Why is everyone dunking on this post? Reviewer gave their opinion and assumed others would feel similar problems they did. Not everyone will resonate with elements in the same way and it's weird to discourage a perspective that will be helpful to some.

It is usual to see people calling out reviewers who are giving a bit worse than average score to a game. It is new to me to see such thing from a dev of the actual game however.

Sometimes it gets way worse than this, trolling, harassing, this is sadly not new in the industry.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Great review scores, even more hyped for Friday!

One thing this topic has taught me is that (1) people are quick to to jump on Brazil's comment without reading further, and (2) people are quick to reply to James' snarky comment without reading further. People, read all the exchanges without jumping on a specific person in a way that might suit your ulterior motives.

Jump_Button

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone say how long game is just with E3 coming I dont want to start something not knowing

edit oh just saw about 20 hours

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I found the game for 60 EUR instead of 80 EUR. Seems like I ordered myself a copy.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Well looks like gonna hover between 88 or 89.

At least I voted for 85+ for prediction & it's better.

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
Great scores. Excited to play it but that $70 price is definitely doing something to me psychologically where it's harder for me to pull the trigger with a wife, two kids in private school and renting in a pricey part of NYC. I badly want Sony to go the Gamepass route :(

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017

Izanagi89

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What an insane year 1 and its not even over yet

Yeah, I don't think this gets talk about enough, but this year one launch, in a global pandemic of all things is really mind blowing. Considering it's coming off the back of TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima. The work these studios are putting in is nothing short of miraculous.