Boondocks

Nov 30, 2020
NE Georgia USA
Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

Boebert shared the tweet soon after President Donald Trump's supporters stormed the Capitol with deadly results.

"The Speaker has been removed from the chambers," Boebert wrote."
www.salon.com

QAnon congresswoman who live-tweeted Nancy Pelosi's location to rioters now facing calls for arrest

The calls for freshman GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert’s resignation grow louder

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same." --14th Amendment, US Constitution

Bye, bye Laurie. Don't be sad, be glad you will not be charged as accessory to murder.

maxxpower

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Bruh, her ass should be in prison right now. But I guess politicians are untouchable in this country.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, she absolutely needs to go.

Imagine putting up such a fight for an orange piece of shit that would sell you down the river to save himself in an instant?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
She needs to be removed from office. Can't have your own colleague putting your life in danger like that.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boebert was one of the people speaking on the House floor when all of this popped off, btw. Making some kind of cringe statement about dueling people with her guns.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
My fav part of the story is the doubling down.

www.9news.com

Facing calls to resign, Boebert shifts blame to Democrats, Hollywood

Colorado Congresswoman Lauren Boebert went viral on social media with calls for her resignation.

"We should take Democrats at their word when they say never let a crisis go to waste. Their hypocrisy is on full display with talks of impeachment, censure, and other ways to punish Republicans for false accusations of inciting the type of violence they have so frequently and transparently supported in the past," the Republican from Rifle said in a statement.

Btw, besides everything else in this broken timeline I don't ever think I will fully wrap my mind around we have actual followers of a cult made up on 4chan in our government. Voted in. By regular people.

Pookmunki

Oct 27, 2017
What is it with your American traitors wanting 5 seconds of infamy so badly? It used to be 15 minutes of fame but they are so eager to ruin their's and others lives so much more efficiently now. Kind of impressive that the mask slips so quickly.
Good riddance.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
My fav part of the story is the doubling down.

www.9news.com

Facing calls to resign, Boebert shifts blame to Democrats, Hollywood

Colorado Congresswoman Lauren Boebert went viral on social media with calls for her resignation.

Btw, besides everything else in this broken timeline I don't ever think I will fully wrap my mind around we have actual followers of a cult made up on 4chan in our government. Voted in. By regular people.
Social media has ruined this country

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who tweeted specifically encouraging the protesters once it became obvious that it was a riot or anyone who incited violence by organizing/speaking at the rally or in the days leading up to it needs to be removed from Congress or prevented from ever serving in it under the 14th Ammendment. In my eyes it's that simple. All of them are culpable.

I am actually sort of okay with letting those who merely voted against the election results stay, but stuff like what Boebert did is definitely too far.

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
Did her restaurant's twitter get shut down?
Here's their extremely amateurish website complete with typos and lorem ipsums all over the place
shootersgrill.com

Shooters Grill of Rifle, Colorado

Shooters Grill of Rifle, famous for it's armed waitresses and great food welcomes you. We have all kinds of items for sale online. Take a look around and show your love of the First and 2nd amendment with a T-shirt!

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
Congressmen were saying they were told not to share anything on social media multiple times, but she did it anyway.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Is this the same one that wanted to conceal carry in the capitol?

Dec 6, 2017
US
Did her restaurant's twitter get shut down?
Here's their extremely amateurish website complete with typos and lorem ipsums all over the place
shootersgrill.com

Shooters Grill of Rifle, Colorado

Shooters Grill of Rifle, famous for it's armed waitresses and great food welcomes you. We have all kinds of items for sale online. Take a look around and show your love of the First and 2nd amendment with a T-shirt!

This is the most American shit ever.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
This is also the woman who made a video bragging about carrying a gun around DC while she later admitted she is still waiting to get the licence to do so right? I heard about the head of the DC police or something having to contact her to explain the rules. Woman is full on crazy. She also has gun training for her employees at her restaurant........because apparently they can't serve food without that.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
But she must've realized had the terrorists reached her, they'd probably be too frenzied to recognize her and she probably would've been hurt as well right?

Forsaken82

Oct 27, 2017
This is the lady who made that Video about how she was going to carry her Glock into the Capitol Building right?

Dec 6, 2017
US
This is also the woman who made a video bragging about carrying a gun around DC while she later admitted she is still waiting to get the licence to do so right? I heard about the head of the DC police or something having to contact her to explain the rules. Woman is full on crazy. She also has gun training for her employees at her restaurant........because apparently they can't serve food without that.

This is her restaurant's 'About Us' page. The pictures are enough:

https://shootersgrill.com/pages/our-story

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Letting extremist terrorists breach the building you are in and could potentially kill you, to own the libs.