• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
My dream is trump goes to jail and all his scotus/judges picks get rescinded because he's a fucking traitor to the USA. But that means holding rich white people accountable so I'm not holding my breath. But a man can dream. At least until they outlaw that.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
tumblr_mobwsgF32v1rxin8ro1_400.gif

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
For white life... Wow. Just wow. Racist motherfucker.

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
The Pro-Life movement has *always* been a white supremacist movement. It became an Evangelical cause after they were forced to integrate schools, and ending abortion was the only way the could guarantee a majority white population while also not empowering people of color.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
The Pro-Life movement has *always* been a white supremacist movement. It became an Evangelical cause after they were forced to integrate schools, and ending abortion was the only way the could guarantee a majority white population while also not empowering people of color.
That reasoning is basically a dollar store halloween costume

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017

HBC_XL

Apr 19, 2018
Vancouver
Why was this a 'white life' victory?

I'm assuming she misspoke "life" as "white" and just rolled from one to the other without pause.

Uncorrected she would d have just said "for white in America", which, while not directly connected to Wade v. Roe, is kind of the whole deal with the GOP (the protection and proliferation of some king of "bygone ideal white American culture."

Edit: made a correction above in what I assume she almost said

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
i keep telling ppl, this all feeds into their great replacement theory stupidity. all the levers of society feed into it as far as the right is concerned. they are that scared of minorities and losing their whiteness/place in society.

Zoph

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this is what I meant. I thought this disproportionately impacts women of color, which confuses me about how they see this as cementing the white majority.
The abortion bans persecute and criminalize seeking abortions so severely because they know it will be black and brown women who get swept up into the prison system.