• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I thought only libs got abortions. Not God-Fearing conservatives. Do they want more libs?! Or are they admitting that they are the ones actually seeking out their sinful acts?!?!?!

/s I know exactly what they mean. Fuck em.

Oct 28, 2017
In that once he is long dead he will be their new revered loved figure as Reagan became, yeah.
Something…something…golden idol…something

im-304910

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this is what I meant. I thought this disproportionately impacts women of color, which confuses me about how they see this as cementing the white majority.

It comes from the thought that white people will be a minority in the US in the next few decades. Remember that whole "White replacement" shit they were screaming about not too long ago? It's the a big motivation for a lot of those Christian fundamentalist groups and just white nationalists in general.

In their mind. If you force people to have kids that means more white kids. Especially as more and more younger people aren't so quick to have kids these days.

I'm not saying there is any logic to this but that is their thought process.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda insane how Lincoln is technically on the same political party as Trump. Yeah I know politics change and stuff but it's ironic when you think about how much Republicans are going the horseshoe route.

They use the shit out of Lincoln because they have no one else they can use. Teddy would raise too many questions, Eisenhower is too far left for them now, and Reagan was easily replaced by Trump.

Oct 28, 2017
I'd pay good money to watch both of them doused in pig's blood and tossed into a tank of Great whites just for the poetic justice of it all. But that would be wrong.

Naw adopting babies is too much work. Just force minorities to have em and when they are old enough to work, put em to work.
Keep em poor and desperate enough and they make fine fodder for soldiering too.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Doing victory laps….. still shooting threes up 20 with seconds left in the game. These People are a different breed.

game-biz

Oct 25, 2017
It's going to be tragic to see just how much more emboldened these republican animals will get in the next few years.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
The abortion bans persecute and criminalize seeking abortions so severely because they know it will be black and brown women who get swept up into the prison system.
Exactly, those kids will be killed by cops, or the prison system, or the drug epidemic, or simply by being poor

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Dems should be throwing far left verbiage on the stage as well.

"Magats", "insurrections", "domestic terrorist", "white nationalist aka fascist aka neo nazis" etc etc etc.

Stop trying to act like we give a shit what some dumb magat thinks in their traitorous mind where all they care about it white power. Sorry yall but we are in the point of no return x 10. Sure it all began with Trump but it's like Dems still pretending we on some "it's gonna be ok" shit. It's NOT. It has NOT been for the past 4-6 years. Jesus.

May 26, 2018
Dems should be throwing far left verbiage on the stage as well.

"Magats", "insurrections", "domestic terrorist", "white nationalist aka fascist aka neo nazis" etc etc etc.

Stop trying to act like we give a shit what some dumb magat thinks in their traitorous mind where all they care about it white power. Sorry yall but we are in the point of no return x 10. Sure it all began with Trump but it's like Dems still pretending we on some "it's gonna be ok" shit. It's NOT. It has NOT been for the past 4-6 years. Jesus.

Guessing the verbiage is for a majority of right-sympathizing moderates who see the GOP as well-meaning grandpas that easily get their twinkly-eyed feelings hurt and deserve big hugs.

Oct 26, 2017
I grew up in the small ass town where she is from, and as a kid I used to "joke" that her and her family were nazis. Little did I know....

Pasha

Banned
Jan 27, 2018
Masks off, all the fucking way off, they're straight up burning the masks and replacing them with Klan hoods in broad daylight and in front of cameras and microphones.

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Are they being stupid on purpose with calling trump president?

Oct 26, 2017
Are they being stupid on purpose with calling trump president?
She just won her spot in 2020, and her district went away already with the newest census/redrawing, so she has to suck up to Trump as much as possible to have any hope of winning this year. She is up against an incumbent GOP Rodney Davis. Not to make it sound like she is secretly a good person---she is a piece of shit.

supernormal

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
No one should be shocked by this anymore. This has been the right's aim for gutting abortion rights for decades.

Bless this lady, and her life long career of trying to teach people not only what racism looks like, but how it feels. Just watched the Oprah experiment once again, and that salad bowl analogy was way too good.

Also she's absolutely right about this whole removal of plant parenthood being about racism. Everything in this country is.

Last edited:

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
I'm not even shocked that the mask is off anymore. I just wish more scumbags would remove it.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
I didn't need her to tell me Republicans are only about white life.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this is what I meant. I thought this disproportionately impacts women of color, which confuses me about how they see this as cementing the white majority.

Then they get to talk a out how brown and black people have no moral compass. They get to jail father's as they do desperate things to survive poverty, ensuring more slave labor, and also get to point at how violent we are. The brown and black children will grow up and go to poorly funded schools, and politicians will point at them and say, look how stupid they are, how violent.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
I feel really sad

And then I remind myself that just the mere fact that I exist (as a brown asian immigrant) makes them mad as hell and that they can't do anything about it

Exactly. One thing they can't stop is this nation becoming more diverse as the years go on. Well unless the Supreme Court rules back interracial marriage which at that point, we'll see Civil War