• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Thursday

Where are all hot bucketeers at?
Work. Thinking about when i'll get back home to play God of War.

What a fantastic fucking game. I'm dreading the moment i'll be done with it. Up until the review embargo i wasn't hyped about the game at all, seeing as i wasn't particularly fond of the original trilogy, nor do i enjoy Souls games all that much. (not saying GoW plays all that much like a Souls game ... it just took a few hints with regards to combat)

But this fucking game ... probably my GOTY.

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor
You think we should just change our pronunciation to The "Bouquet"?

e2010bf269ab3cef9af83c43562f8c2d--keeping-up-appearances-tv-series.jpg

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
I vaped for 40 minutes without noticing and my blood pressure went to the roof. Oops I almost fuck myself over. I guess I shall get nicotine free shit.

RNHornets

Apr 26, 2018
Oh wow I hadn't even read any of the posts leading up to that lmao

Right so who is everyone and who's changed their name and can anyone tell me why I'm back here because I sure as shit don't know

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
A creep is sharing my pictures on FB. I'm not too sure how I feel about it but at least is not nudes I guess.

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Alright what the fuck did I miss
Been working out for nearly 2 months
Screwed my back
Still unemployed
Got a creep on FB that is not even my friend posting my pics that are supposed to be seen by friends only since some are not profile pics.
Also listen to Kimbra's Primal Heart on Apple Music or Spotify.

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
I guess I simply overdid shit on the gym and now I get some pain on the lower back right on the middle or on the upper side to the right. My guess is that I pulled some muscles.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So a friend made me watch the S;G anime, I played the game several years ago and viewed it as a thoroughly enjoyable, 8/10 sort of game.

The anime fucking destroyed me for some reason.

The SoL scenes were funnier when we got to see Okabe actually gesture and emote with reckless abandon, and more importantly I actually liked many characters by understanding that their quirks hid a genuinely good person. Okabe's alter ego used to be grating as hell, Mayuri felt like moe shit, Faris was insufferable.

Goddamn, the anime made me love them all. They're all just a mess. Messes with hearts of gold. Fuck.