Status
Not open for further replies.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
How would one go about acquiring keys for Switch eshop games if one were so inclined to gift one away?
Yeah I asked something similar a few pages back, it looks like the limited number of games that are available for digital on Amazon and cdkeys are your best options (and limit the options for what you put up for raffle).

Akumatica

Oct 25, 2017
UY0iZTT.png

I need this animated for no reason at all.
Best I could do-

giftbot-duck.gif

giftbot-duck.png

This one is my first attempt at making an animated PNG so I hope it looks better.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans
I haven't won anything today, but could I take this opportunity to once again thank everyone who is hosting
/ has hosted a raffle? You're all so generous. 🥰
I believe this also marks my fifth post in this thread, yee-haw

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
I think that you would need to become Friends on Steam with the person who'll recieve the gift

I see. Would that be allowed here? I'm okay adding someone as a friend to gift them the prize.

only to your region and specific others, i think

There are a couple with region restrictions specified in their descriptions. The ones that don't have a disclaimer can be claimed by anyone, no?

Rellik

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks FaulPern for Stardew Walley. Unfortunately it seems I won the one that was Invisible Inc (I think you mentioned it) and I already have that game so I'm going to give it back in another giveaway so another user can enjoy the game :)

HellBlazer

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
It appears luck has been shining on my side.

Thanks to the magic of Adman , i have acquired a copy of Sniper Elite. I already owned V2, so i kind of needed it to complete my collection.

and with the help of Junior Archivist HellBlazer . Gish, one of the first commercial projects made by Edmund McMillen. Is now in my possession.

I actually a spare key lying around that i can give out, so this should be interesting.
Great Scott! Thank you to HellBlazer for Back to the Future: The Game - I have wanted to play this for so long!

Thanks for Psychonauts (GOG) HellBlazer!!!

You're welcome!

I see. Would that be allowed here? I'm okay adding someone as a friend to gift them the prize.

Yeah, I did it earlier with a game that had been gathering dust in my Steam inventory for a while. You can send it by email, or directly if the user is on your friend list. Just put instructions along with your Steam ID in the box for the code.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Rellik Rellik!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Rellik said:
Great stealth game incoming! Thanks to @FaulPern

source.gif

These are our awesome prizes:

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
Yep! You should be able to put instructions in The box used for codes. Also watch out for random people PMing and claiming to have won a game.

Cool, thanks!

Yeah, I did it earlier with a game that had been gathering dust in my Steam inventory for a while. You can send it by email, or directly if the user is on your friend list. Just put instructions along with your Steam ID in the box for the code.

Oh, so I can just send it by e-mail? No need to add as a friend?

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from freshVeggie freshVeggie!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

freshVeggie said:

• Steam Steam: OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood - Won by Ventilaator Ventilaator

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from QuinchoOsito QuinchoOsito!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

QuinchoOsito said:
There's been so much joy and generosity around this whole thing that I was inspired to make another giveaway, and this one goes out to our console friends who haven't had as much luck in the selection (also I don't think you can even buy digital Steam cards, you can only gift directly to friends?).

I remember giveaways and things like this were huge for me when I was a broke gamer. I really would love these to go to someone who hasn't been able to treat themselves in a while. Of course there's no way to enforce this though and I'm not gonna go like snooping in anyone's profile after they win lol, so take that as you will.

Anyways, good luck everyone!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from IAchilleasI IAchilleasI!

IAchilleasI said:
Couple leftovers from the Humble Bundle.

Virzeth

Oct 25, 2017
"LET GO! The things you own end up owning you. You have to consider the possibility that GIFTBOT does not like you, never wanted you,
In all probability he hates you."

ZNWADWm.jpg

(color corrected)

Let me know how it looks. I'm on mobile, where every avatar is a blurry mess.
Looks better on my end, the text was just a blotch of ink before :b

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 11025!

Deleted member 11025 said:
Gotta go fast... in 6 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.