Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneWolfHunter

Banned for abusing Giftbot
Banned
Aug 27, 2019
Here's a suggestion to improve the Gift Bot. In the https://www.resetera.com/giveaways/won page, both the title and the text divs are enclosed in the a href link, which makes selecting the text to copy Keys or Links impossible. Only the title should be enclosed with the link imo.

Last edited:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Darkkahn Darkkahn!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Darkkahn said:
Some bottom of the barrel giveaways! (PS3 games)

These are our awesome prizes:

• PS3 PS3: Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Won by leburn98 leburn98
  • PS3 PS3: Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 - Won by AerialAir AerialAir
  • PS3 PS3: Final Fight Double Impact - Won by Angie Angie

CornIsGood

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for Sonic Mania Omni My losing streak of ~50 with zero wins is over! Now to spend my morning playing Sonic instead of entering raffles :)

Giant Panda

Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

Work in progress but I'm getting there
This would be amazing!

Giftbot really brings out the best in the community!

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Yay Serial Cleaner, i really wanted this one! Hopefully i dont get any dupes from the other serial cleaner raffles i entered, but if i get i will put it here as a raflle for other people to get it :D
Thanks a bunch OldSocksAndShoes

And finally i got my astral chain (that i was waiting for a m,onth) and links awakening, instead of everything packed with dq11S on the 27th. My luck is changing!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Zolbrod Zolbrod!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Zolbrod said:
It's not much and I'm not even sure the code still works, but I wanted to contribute somehow...

• Steam Steam: Sonic CD - Won by Theef Theef

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you gnomed for Grim Fandango and Astraea for Guacameleee 2!

Definitely starting to feel a bit guilty though, since I've won 8 games at this point (well, one of the keys was a dud, so only 7 games technically, but that's not the point), when other's have won nothing and I have nothing to give back at all. I'm really, really extremely grateful and happy but I'm also more than a bit surprised with my luck especially since I thought I was being very selective (like avoiding practically all the console stuff aside from trying to enter one PSN card once, being very selective with giveaways that let you try for everything if you want and leaving most of the high value stuff for others and just being very selective in general and mostly trying to focus on stuff that's older/not too high value like Shantae/Aviary Attorney/Rock of Ages 2 and stuff like that) and definitely starting to feel more than a bit greedy trying to go for more since I didn't really expect that, like at all and it's just crazy how these things turn out sometimes. So many mixed feelings right now, ahhh~

But in any case, what I'm trying to get at is I appreciate everyone who's been contributing so very, very much and you're all awesome, and I wish I could give back but have literally nothing to give back right now since I'm unemployed right now due to dealing with mental health stuff, and ahhhh! Just suffice it to say, that I love you all so much right now, you're all so awesome and I appreciate you all so much and I definitely don't take it for granted for just one second just how lucky I've been and how great and amazing you all and well, yeah. <3 <3 <3

Mercador

Nov 18, 2017
Quebec City
I win nothing so far but I don't understand why you feel bad ShironRedshift, it's just a game. On my side, I have the money to buy these games, it's just fun to participate, for the thrill of the "game".

If there's games that you aren't sure of using, just send them back to the giver or use the giftbot itself.

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
Woah Link's Awakening. Things are getting spicy!

I figure my wins are probably from going for things that aren't so popular. Or instead, were popular when they came out, but are now old so most have already played them.

Got a nice stack of things to try now that I never got to when I heard of them originally. Awesome!

And I'm only entering for things I have heard of and have an interest in playing.

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Things have been super rough lately and the generosity on display in this thread and by this community had been a real bright spot. (The gifs and memes have been great too)

If someone could figure out how to get a switch code for Divinity Original Sin 2 into a raffle I would super appreciate it. I'll happily throw myself on the mercy of Giftbot for that, and even if I don't win (please Giftbot-sama) it would still be cool to see.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this thread and everyone hard at work on Giftbot for making something so cool.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you gnomed for Grim Fandango and Astraea for Guacameleee 2!

Definitely starting to feel a bit guilty though, since I've won 8 games at this point (well, one of the keys was a dud, so only 7 games technically, but that's not the point), when other's have won nothing and I have nothing to give back at all. I'm really, really extremely grateful and happy but I'm also more than a bit surprised with my luck especially since I thought I was being very selective (like avoiding practically all the console stuff aside from trying to enter one PSN card once, being very selective with giveaways that let you try for everything if you want and leaving most of the high value stuff for others and just being very selective in general and mostly trying to focus on stuff that's older/not too high value like Shantae/Aviary Attorney/Rock of Ages 2 and stuff like that) and definitely starting to feel more than a bit greedy trying to go for more since I didn't really expect that, like at all and it's just crazy how these things turn out sometimes. So many mixed feelings right now, ahhh~

But in any case, what I'm trying to get at is I appreciate everyone who's been contributing so very, very much and you're all awesome, and I wish I could give back but have literally nothing to give back right now since I'm unemployed right now due to dealing with mental health stuff, and ahhhh! Just suffice it to say, that I love you all so much right now, you're all so awesome and I appreciate you all so much and I definitely don't take it for granted for just one second just how lucky I've been and how great and amazing you all and well, yeah. <3 <3 <3

No need to feel guilty. It's nice that you're going to have these games to try out. I hope you enjoy them!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from White Glint White Glint!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Anno 1800?! I mean I'm sure no one probably wants that so I should be the only one enter so that Ubisoft is at least rewarded for their generosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.