• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OozeMan

Feb 21, 2018
Glad to see Giftbot back! The previous one had become non-functional (due to the forum upgrade?) by the time I made my previous giveaway

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Information
We have deployed our first GiftBot patch! These are the urgent issues we felt needed to get fixed ASAP -- another patch with lower priority bugs will soon follow.

Patch 1 Notes:
  • Cancelled giveaways will no longer continue to pick winners and distribute prizes. Cancellations should now work as intended.
  • Raffles should no longer produce any duplicate winners, nor distribute multiple copies of the same prize to them.
That's some quick deployment. GiftBot is getting bigger & better. Soon he'll even come pick your own games & backlog to create auto raffles.

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Everybody's Golf reminds me how badly we need casual golf games on PC that aren't minigolf. Pangya Remaster....?

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
C7lkR98.gif

It begins for me

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
It's not worthy to make 5 mandatory posts to win some free games. Too lazy. Good luck everyone.

eZipsis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
It's designed for community threads, so people can post giveaways for people involved in them (like, say, the Destiny 2 OT and someone giving away a Destiny related prize). Whether you allow lurkers (less than 5 posts) or not is on whoever makes the giveaway.

That makes sense. I suppose the more options the better.

I often forget how big and active the community threads get.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Anyway in some of those giveaways you can also find games not on Steam anymore, like the Telltale ones. Good stuff.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Anyway I think only winners should receive a notification, by doing this the server load should also be smaller because there's less stuff to do.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from PARANOiA PARANOiA!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Man it's crazy how many keys some of y'all are sitting on.

...so thanks for being crazy. :)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from MrBS MrBS!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

MrBS said:
Nintendo Switch Online Family Membership 12 Month code US, must have valid US credit card/US paypal set up for renewal, you can not redeem the code otherwise, don't blame me blame Nintendo see here

• Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): Nintendo Switch Online Family Membership 12 Month - Won by Deleted member 9035

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Just realized I won something! Thank you GUSH for System Shock 2! It's been a loooooong time so I'm looking forward to it!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Danielsan Danielsan!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Yooka-Laylee - Won by MadMod MadMod

Status
Not open for further replies.