• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exentryk

Oct 25, 2017
Some issues with Giftbot?

- Can't seem to tick games
- Games are crossed out even though the giveaway isn't finished
- etc.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a reason why I can't enter some giveaways or only for some of the games in them?
There are rules that can be set. When you click on an entry a pop up will mention exactly which rule is preventing you from participating. If that pop up doesn't come up screen shot it and forward the bug to the admins.

Endruen

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
There are rules that can be set. When you click on an entry a pop up will mention exactly which rule is preventing you from participating. If that pop up doesn't come up screen shot it and forward the bug to the admins.
It has nothing to do with the rules, otherwise I wouldn't have half of the games of the same giveaway crossed out, and I shouldn't be locked out of those anyway.

1 gift from htp314

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from htp314 htp314!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Bedlam - Won by Green Marine (32 entries)
  • Steam Steam: LAST WAR 2044 - Won by md1032 md1032 (35 entries)

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

kenny Giftbot

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its great to see this thread still going strong. I need to check what I've got and get around to giving back to the community too.
BTW whats this "Last Hour" restriction i'm seeing on alot of contests?

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
Yeah it would be nice if we could enter the giveaways, I saw 44 people entered for Snipperclips so it's not fair that I can't go in the ballot before the time runs out ! :(

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
Seems like that worked! Enjoy Snipperclips, whoever might get it!

(Had the code lying around from when I bought some extra Joy-Cons two years ago)

EDIT: Just realised I should have clicked the 'Threadmark' option (I thought it would make an actual Threadmark instead of a Giveaway threadmark). It's not a long raffle so that shouldn't matter too much.
for some reason when i try to enter your raffle there's a red line through the game name and i can't select it. has the code already been won and the timer at the bottom is showing incorrectly for me?

edit: oh, looks like i'm not the only one with this issue. hopefully mods can sort this out!

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Its great to see this thread still going strong. I need to check what I've got and get around to giving back to the community too.
BTW whats this "Last Hour" restriction i'm seeing on alot of contests?
Like it says, can't enter if you've won in the last hour. Click on Giveaways and then Create, to see the various settings creators have. If you're on PC, putting the mouse over the little restriction icons on each giveaway says what they are.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
Yea I am having an issue where I can't enter some giveaways (not due to restrictions, it has the popup but the checkbox/radio button is just disabled). On some giveaways its only specific games. Have this issue on both mobile and desktop.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from SinkFla SinkFla!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SinkFla said:
Here's another PS4 code for the Project Resistance Beta which is NOW LIVE ALL WEEKEND. Hope you enjoy Dead by RE!

• PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): Project Resistance (Resident Evil game) BETA (1 entry)

Catshade

Oct 26, 2017
Giftbot now employs precognition. It already knows in the future you won't win the giveaway, so it prevents you from entering it. A genius solution to all those 'better luck next time' notifications!

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 3812!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Deleted member 3812 said:
Sonic Mania from the October 2019 Humble Monthly Bundle.

I already have Sonic Mania on Steam so the winner of this giveaway will receive the Humble Bundle gift link that when redeemed will give you the Steam product code for Sonic Mania.

Hope whoever wins Sonic Mania will enjoy playing!

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Sonic Mania (49 entries)

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, didn't realize people still wanted those old 3DS/Wii U codes. Might give mine away later.

Status
Not open for further replies.