• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
The collectors edition is neat but more then double what I'd be willing to pay for it unfortunately even if I could afford to. Would have been neat to have replica Spade, Club, Heart and Diamond Keys too.

Really love the standard case's boxart and it's a shame the deluxe edition most likely wont share it as I wan't the bonus dlc from it but I probably wont care for the box art as much as the standards when it's revealed.

OutofMana

Oct 25, 2017
California
Why does Claire look like Sarah Michelle Gellar?

Dik5bzKVMAAWSsy.jpg

Vela

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Why is Claire getting sidelined in the marketing of this game? :(

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
the poor suckers who spend $200 on collector editions like this.

What do you think the markup is on these? 200%?
A 200% markup would mean that the cost would be $66.66 | The game itself is $60, so that is unlikely. I have no idea how much it cost to produce and develope the other items though, so i cant say much about that. The stores should also make money on the sales. There is no doubt that these editions are profitable though.

Ghost250

Mar 19, 2018
Statue "appears" nice, but everything else is meh, plus I wouldn't pay 200 dollars for this.

Last edited:

Redhood

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
They could had done a statue of both of them in this retro render.

10610_resident-evil-2-prev.png

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
The most popular character by far.

I want that statue,but too expensive :(

Yeah. I'm the ultimate Claire stan and an enormous amount of my excitement for this game is to see Claire's scenarion re-envisioned so significantly, but focusing on Leon, at least at first, is the way to go. He's one of the most popular RE characters period. Also, this works for me as well because I'm going to do my best to go on media blackout, and I appreciate Capcom having not shown hardly anything with Claire so far. I wanna as surprised as possible for her story.

Nov 18, 2017
Dear US Era,

Do Gamestop take the money when you order, or on dispatch?
Do they ship to the UK?

Muchos gracias for any help with this!

Strawhat_Do

Oct 27, 2017
I purchased the collector's edition of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite and it was a waste of money. I really have to see a close up of that Leon figure before making a purchase.

Nov 18, 2017
OK so EU Collectors Edition next month?

Cool, I'll chill.

But this is the one game I will lay down everything I own for the Collectors Edition.

Chittagong

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Wow that is trurly terrible.

The cover art is USA Ico shit thier generic. Compare to the ambiance oozing here:

870950-resident_evil_4_box_pal.jpg
latest

51VFSKYPSYL._SY445_.jpg

The logo typography lifted from 7 is just unfortunate. That letter S is ugly as sin, and there is no explanation for the disproportionate width of the letters E and T. It's like they'd be different fonts.

Compare to this logomwhee the E and T actually seem to belong to the same font:

Resident-Evil-Logo-Transparent-Background.png

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Sigh, so unoriginal and generic, even has that modern movie poster blue and orange going.
Wish they'd do a riff on this one instead:

6636_front.jpg

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Not only am I annoyed at the fact that its GameStop exclusive AGAIN just like the RE7 one (which I missed out on), but there also apparently isn't a steelbook included! What the heck Capcom?!

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Is there a HD version of the new key art / cover yet because I want it for wallpaper purposes.

Oct 28, 2017
Ive played through re2 maybe 10 or so times in my life and had no idea the station was a remodeled museum. Or did they retcon that shit for the remake?

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Have images been revealed yet of what the DLC costumes look like? I need to know if they're actually going to look nice enough to sway me towards the Deluxe edition along with the original soundtrack.