• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

krg

Oct 27, 2017
DLC Pack Voucher? wtf is this.. one would assume that everything would be on the disc.

Demogorgon

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I don't really get why Claire got such a drastic clothing change if this game is still set in the 90s. She looks too modern now.

bloodyroarx

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ontario, Canada
wish they would just sell the figure, $200 is crazy. I can see charging max $150 and even that seems too high.

$60 - game
$10 - dlc
$35 - figure
$10 - soundtrack
$10 - artbook
$5 - blueprints
$5 - the box

I'm missing like how they get $200 out of that

Its a 1/6th scale figure with that looks like real clothing, those things arent cheap.

The good ones for like Marvel movies and other major properties from Hot Toys start at $200 minimum

Bioshocker

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Tempting to get the collector's edition. I'll see what my finances look like then (weeks after Christmas, probably not too good).

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Its a 1/6th scale figure with that looks like real clothing, those things arent cheap.

The good ones for like Marvel movies and other major properties from Hot Toys start at $200 minimum
Most of the ones that come with game collectors editions are kind of junky, you're right that this one looks decent

DaveB

Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA

Did they put out closer, more detailed photos of the statue/figure? I figured it was like the Nathan Drake statue that came with UC4 with a really detailed sculpt, but still all plastic/PVC.

Popped into my local GameStop today and plunked down my preorder for the CE. The price tag is steep, but I'm a sucker for a nice statue.

Oct 27, 2017
Did they put out closer, more detailed photos of the statue/figure? I figured it was like the Nathan Drake statue that came with UC4 with a really detailed sculpt, but still all plastic/PVC.

Popped into my local GameStop today and plunked down my preorder for the CE. The price tag is steep, but I'm a sucker for a nice statue.

If you don't mind me asking what was the deposit for the ce?

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Me too! Haha
It will go nice next to the God Of War, and Upcoming Spiderman statue!

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
So I wasn't gonna get this CE as I've bought too many of these things for statues, and I'm also all digital so that discin there is immediately getting sold off, but I told my wife about the Leon statue and her exact words were, "preorder it now"..... best wife continues being best wife.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
New Claire looks awesome. I don't really see much of old Claire in there and she's really young, but being that young fits perfectly and the design itself is fantastic.

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Those character models are growing on me.

Claire kind of sort of has a weird Sarah Michelle Gellar thing going on especially in that Harley pic.

LRB1983

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
They shouldn't license brands like Harley Davidson, this will cause issues at some point in the future with next gen cosoles ports and expiration of that.
I think it's a stupid movement.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of lame they didn't make Leon and Claire together as a statue. It would make more sense than just Leon.

Anyway I find it weird how Claire looks actually really good on the box cover but everything else we have seen doesn't look very accurate to her. Leon may look younger but he is still very much Leon. Maybe it's the complete outfit change they gave her that doesn't help.

Fedeuy

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Guys, i need some help here, i really want this, but i live in Uruguay, and since this is Gamestop only, my only chance would be to preorder it and send it to a courier company address in Miami, does Gamestop deliver items or is store pickup only?

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
Guys, i need some help here, i really want this, but i live in Uruguay, and since this is Gamestop only, my only chance would be to preorder it and send it to a courier company address in Miami, does Gamestop deliver items or is store pickup only?
I don't have any experience with collectors editions/big box items but I've ordered tons of GBA games from them and they ship it to my workplace so...

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
Dik6PsjUYAAGXW9.png
I strongly dislike that boxart

BDubsLegend

Banned
Jan 24, 2018
The new Claire looks awesome. This board confuses me sometimes. Only a few people are commenting on the Claire redesign but there would be an army of "Gross" or "Yikes" style hot takes if she had high heels on or something. Why don't you those people comment when a dev or pub do a good Job?

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting the game on PC but I want the stuff in the CE so I preordered. Guess I'll need to sell the game and dlc here on Era. But I imagine everyone's getting it so who'd even buy it off me?

wish they would just sell the figure, $200 is crazy. I can see charging max $150 and even that seems too high.

$60 - game
$10 - dlc
$35 - figure
$10 - soundtrack
$10 - artbook
$5 - blueprints
$5 - the box

I'm missing like how they get $200 out of that
You're clearly not a figure collector. $35 for a 12 inch figure is some Chinese eBay bootleg crap. Figures that size usually go for over $100, some well over.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
I feel like the only that likes the boxart, it isn't inspired or anything but better or at least as good as other RE games such as 17.
I like the small orange city backdrop below the characters

gfxtwin

Use of alt account
Oct 28, 2017
The box art is legit and looks like a movie poster. I want this fucking game right now lol. At least NMS:N, Spider-Man and RDR2 will keep me busy until then.