Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
Okay. Why would they ask for us to demand it and not say we're working on it? Why one and not the other?

It's the typical Japanese polite statement being taken extremely literally in English. It's not meant to be serious.

I can guarantee you that RE3 Remake is being made right now or at least in predevelopment phase.

Deleted member 300

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its been in dev for like 6 or so months if not longer albit a small team but now re2 devs are shifting over

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's the typical Japanese polite statement being taken extremely literally in English. It's not meant to be serious.

I can guarantee you that RE3 Remake is being made right now or at least in predevelopment phase.
Kind of like the "please understand" and "please be excited" phrases?

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
I honestly don't have many memories that stand out from RE3. But at this point, they should just fucking do it to have versions of all those original games playable on current machines.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
There is no way it isn't coming. Not if RE2 is doing as well as I think it is.

This is a good thing. I want MORE!

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm down for fighting zombies in a tube top and a leather skirt. RE3 is an underrated game I think and could benefit from cleaning up or fleshing out some of the scenarios. And who didn't love love love that creepy music box puzzle.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Do you know which game they should totally reimagine? Resident Evil Outbreak. Give me a RE2-R experience designed from the ground-up for 4-people coop.

I want chaos.

k0decraft

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Man, folks are complaining about RE2make being too hard and Mr. X being 'unfair'.

Ya'll really want what Nemesis is going to bring in Remake fashion?

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Want to know something good ?
If they actually do it (they will), we'll finally be rid of this horror.

edea8-capture.png

benzy

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom, please bring back and photoscan Julia Voth instead of some new model would will probably look nothing like Jill. Thanks.

CpYak3wWAAADaJc.jpg

25871170680_9ac29d9f36_b.jpg

Merrill

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax
If anyone found Mr X frustrating.... Just wait until Nemesis.

He ruined part 3 for me. Non stop ruining the experience. I hated 3. Hopefully they can improve the experience.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
As a very casual RE fan (only played a handful), if they keep pumping out games in the series with the quality of Re2 I will buy everything they put out.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
I think this might end up better than REmake2 even. While I really like it I think they kinda didn't know what to do with the 2 characters/2 scenarios. The 2nd run scenarios don't feel as special as the old B routes due to the game already kinda mixing A+B together and it kinda takes some wind off the second "half" of the game.

With 3 I think it will be much easier for them to focus on one solid campaing.

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't give a single shit about this series as Capcom seemed incapable of making a good RE after REmake/RE4.

I care again, make anything half as good as REmake 2 and I'm in. I hope RE8 ends up being like this as well.

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
Bring on the Nemesis! Bring on inappropriately dressed for the zombie apocalypse Jill!