• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Can confirm. Was told no crows, spiders, or moth.
Also the ivie design is apparently very different from what we've been thinking.

Nov 18, 2017
I'm taking any claims about what's in or out with a pinch of salt. If the game was genuinely "out there" we'd be getting a lot more evidence and compehensive leaks.

Edit: Well damn, the post above this blows that out of the water.

Fancy Clown

Oct 25, 2017
That's a real bummer. As good as 7 and (presumably) this game are, I feel like Capcom have really been slipping on enemy variety post-RE6.

If they're gonna cut a bunch of enemies from the og game they should at least put a new one in :/

Oct 27, 2017
Any further confirmation that a 4K 30fps option still exists for the One X? I've just got this suspicion that it got cut considering the relatively high res of the supposed performance mode in the demo. It just feels like they decided to stick with the 60fps option and try to optimize for as high a resolution as they could.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
Spiders, Crows & Moths aren't a big loss, but I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't get at least a new enemy or boss, since the Crimson Heads and Lisa were some of my favorite additions in the REmake and figured that they would have added some new enemies into the mix. Hopefully, at the very least there is a Crimson Head mode when you beat the game. Not expecting it though.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Spiders, Crows & Moths aren't a big loss, but I'll be pretty disappointed if we don't get at least a new enemy or boss, since the Crimson Heads and Lisa were some of my favorite additions in the REmake and figured that they would have added some new enemies into the mix. Hopefully, at the very least there is a Crimson Head mode when you beat the game. Not expecting it though.
I would be kind of bummed if all the Orphanage area offers is just more zombies and lickers.

Feb 16, 2018
Hopefully we get more enemy types to make up for the spiders, moth and crow absence. More G based enemies like the creature in the sewer would be nice.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The stronger lickers are out too.
QxQl1zi.gif

Oct 26, 2017
Idk, that it works like in RE2??
Oh, but the devs said they spent a year working out how to do them, so I wasn't thinking they'd be like RE2. So I'm not sure if this is some kind of double-bluff, lol.
I'd like to think there's more vine infestation than the original and they emerge from the vines, they could either stay rooted or detach depending on what they look like, but it's not like the original ones moved around much.

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018
I'm curious why they cut the moth, spider, crow, and green Licker. Won't lie that's disappointing are there any new enemies atleast?

Nov 18, 2017
Who said there'd be anything in their place? The sewers have been pretty extensively detailed in pre-release previews.

If people have the game and aren't under NDA, there'd be screens, comparisons, shots from new areas not already released. If someone really unlocked fixed camera mode, why wouldn't they take a shot or video of it in action?

It sounds like some enemies may have been cut, but everything else is up in the air.

Nemesis_

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
If people have the game and aren't under NDA, there'd be screens, comparisons, shots from new areas not already released. If someone really unlocked fixed camera mode, why wouldn't they take a shot or video of it in action?

It sounds like some enemies may have been cut, but everything else is up in the air.

I'm not talking about fixed camera which I admit is very flaky given all the sources which I guess we agree upon. But the enemy stuff is 100%.

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought the data leak was the fixed camera is unlocked after beating the game. The guy that posted the screen had beaten the game.