• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DGenerator

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
faA6NzRgnsC8XYnLS0kF45KAd7B_Fh72E0fTOe4Pz8827jYZSDCjXLgUmO5N2xkkuQGqag80T9miZXm5AF5zTN0

BwJGGz_CIAA9dTR.jpg

Last edited:

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I will bring up the Apex leaks which are STILL accurate who reported that TF3 is in dev. I don't believe much has changed since then

www.resetera.com

[SPOILERS] 7 future Apex Legends characters supposedly leaked, leaker also claims Titanfall 3 is in development Rumor

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApexUncovered/comments/j1lmlb The leak comes from known Apex dataminer @Biast12. He made his Twitter private shortly after and deleted the post, but still a Reddit user managed to save the image in time. S7 = Valk: Offensive S8 = Blisk: Recon S9 = Ash: Offensive S10 =...

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like they literally said they'd make more Titanfall

Whatever tbey do, I'm there. These folks know how to make a great game.

MykonosFan

Oct 25, 2017
I will bring up the Apex leaks which are STILL accurate who reported that TF3 is in dev. I don't believe much has changed since then

www.resetera.com

[SPOILERS] 7 future Apex Legends characters supposedly leaked, leaker also claims Titanfall 3 is in development Rumor

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApexUncovered/comments/j1lmlb The leak comes from known Apex dataminer @Biast12. He made his Twitter private shortly after and deleted the post, but still a Reddit user managed to save the image in time. S7 = Valk: Offensive S8 = Blisk: Recon S9 = Ash: Offensive S10 =...
I'll hold onto this hope.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I just want Titanfall 3.

I don't care about Apex Legends. The first two games are busted beyond belief. I just want Titanfall 3. Anything else - nice words included - mean little to me.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
commenting on this seems weird considering the "reporting" is based directly off something said by someone who works for them

FPX

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did they ever end up fixing the online for TF1 and 2? Been a while since I heard an update on that front

Magic-Man

User requested ban
Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
"Titanfall is at the core of our DNA"

"Great, so Titanfall 3 is in development, right?"

"...."

"Titanfall 3 is in development, right?"

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Titanfall 1 - 2014
Titanfall 2 - 2016
Titanfall 3 - .........*crickets*

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'll keep (mostly) patiently waiting for Titanfall 3. It has to happen some day...

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Respawn is afraid of making Titanfall 3; they were working on a 3rd years ago which eventually turned into Apex Legends.

So the sales, or lack of sales, for Tf2 don't mean jack. Just a question of whether they have the time with Apex's success.

Be a shame if the Tf games died because a spinoff game was successful.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Pretty nuts that Titanfall ended up being a massive game, they just had to remove the actual Titans and change the name to Apex.

I would love a new Titanfall but T2 took the MP in the wrong direction so I'm mega skeptical they can make something as blood pumping as Titanfall 1.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I love titanfall, I was die hard play everyday for years, I just can't deal with the state of the game anymore since the beginning of summer, respawn can talk a good game but literally their actions speaks volumes.

They don't owe me TF3 I'm not a clown but damn they totally dropped the ball for the legacy of one of the greatest games of all time.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I really hope Respawn still cares and it's just EA holding them back but they've done absolutely fucking nothing to convince otherwise.

I hate it that after wanting to play TF1 for years, I finally get a Xbox and apparently it's not safe to play.

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
I would be happy with some more traditional PVP modes in Apex that I don't need a party for. I don't care if they standardize the legend selection or whatever.

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I really hope Respawn still cares and it's just EA holding them back but they've done absolutely fucking nothing to convince otherwise.

I hate it that after wanting to play TF1 for years, I finally get a Xbox and apparently it's not safe to play.
TF1 is working on xbox last time I checked a couple weeks ago.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's kinda like how when Epic struck gold with Fortnite, and everybody knows that's now the game they're going to develop until it stops printing money.

Or how Activision has been pushing all of their developers toward CoD because Warzone is insanely popular.

Like others have said, if they do something Titanfall related, it's likely to be within Apex Legends.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
pilot match queue - 3 per match that are always playing solo. Fully yoked out Pilot kits and all 4 ults are different titans you can drop depending on the character. Heavy snipers, energy weapons and explosives do extra damage to titans and the self destruct mechanic is out.

i'd play it fo sho but there's no way. They already said they've tried titans in Apex internally and it's impossible to balance (rightly so).

I want to believe that it's a proper TF3 with Apex money. I want that very badly.