Votes: 568 32.5%
  • ayy lmao

Votes: 562 32.2%

• Total voters

Bulby

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Berlin
Actually didnt like the look of the trailer. I was hoping for a more simple arcade game like Resogun. Face was uncanny valley freaky aswell.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
The name is very dumb and I love it.

Game looks awesome, as well. Definitely a highlight of the showcase.

Sep 14, 2018
Most interesting game shown tbqh.

But that name...

giphy.gif

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
This'll probably be PS5's Resogun at launch.

It's really going to show of the SSD with how fast you can restart after death with like a blip loading screen.

This.. is pure action tho
Didn't look like that but I mean I wanted side scrolling or top down, old school Housemarque awesomeness

Late Flag

alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is one of about half a dozen games that are firmly on my radar screen. Looking forward to seeing more.

Kyle Barrett

Banned
Mar 5, 2018
Housemarque is the name selling the game. Returnal is the name not selling the game.

The game itself looks cool, I seriously dig a narrative justification for roguelikes. And you know it'll play godly from Housemarque.

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
Is that name supposed to be a play on the word eternal?

And it looked really cool until the shooting started. But I'll be following this as the environments looked great.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
Had a bit of Control vibe from this game, so that's a plus in my book.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Didn't look like that but I mean I wanted side scrolling or top down, old school Housemarque awesomeness

according to Housemarque, arcade is dead so this here seems fitting and i wouldn´t expect old style Housemarque games anymore. and Matterfall was awful, good that they are trying something else which is not this Battle Royale game.

there was a split second in the footage where a bullet hell like shooting pattern emerged from an enemy, there is definitely Housemarque DNA in this game.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Only a studio as silly as Platinum and a series as dumb as MGS can get away with a name like Revengeance

Pyccko

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
looked like Risk of Rain with good graphics

which is to say probably pretty dope

coma

Oct 28, 2017
One of the worst game titles I've ever seen, lol. Maybe the game will be good though.

Betamaxbandit

Jan 30, 2018
This might be one of the worst names for a video game I've heard in a while. Overall...mmm not sure on this to be honest

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Game looks pretty great, and I love the name.

Only new IP they showed that I remember the name so they're doing something right.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how to feel about this one. Gameplay looks like it could be good because it's Housemarque. Hate the name though.

TheFatOne

Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely horrendous name, but the game looks interesting. Will definitely be checking this one out.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Looked cool but the trailer already made me fear that it's a roguelike and that's confirmed now :(

Roguelike sucks in most cases. But it's Housemarque so I will buy anyway. I just hope it's not too hard/frustrating and there is a steady sense of progress.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, it's a roguelike sidescroller? Boo. Less interested now. I thought it would be a third-person shooter from the gameplay shots it seemed to show. I'll still wait to see more of course because Housemarque are always reliable, but I thought this was going to be a full 'AAA' game from them.

Is it me or did a few reveals not even give us a year?

Yeah, that was annoying. I assumed this would be a launch title, but with no year given I guess not.

Would prefer Edge of Tomorrow

awkward name tbh

Edge of Returnal?

Jan 29, 2019
This game is so up my alley, the visuals, the audio, it looks amazing.
Gameplay looked ok but not the reason why I want to play it.
That name is something else, I feel dirty just by thinking about it and dare not say it out loud.

dmshaposv

Oct 27, 2017
Death loop and this basically groundhog day/edge of tomorrow shenanigan.

At least death loop has great art direction.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
I like Housemarque but this didn't really do it for me. Will wait to see more

Title is ayy lmao tho

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, it's a roguelike sidescroller? Boo. Less interested now. I thought it would be a third-person shooter from the gameplay shots it seemed to show. I'll still wait to see more of course because Housemarque are always reliable, but I thought this was going to be a full 'AAA' game from them.
What? Did you watch it? It's not a sidescroller.