For US politics and election threads

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Well what ate his brain then?
Mercury poisoning.

The article also mentions that RFK Jr. got mercury poisoning from eating predatory fish like tuna way too much.

It even quotes doctors that long-term brain damage/memory loss is a symptom of mercury poisoning.

So, for those keeping track, RFK Jr.'s brain was damaged both by worms AND mercury poisoning.

Last edited:

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
Mercury poisoning.

The article also mentions that RFK Jr. got mercury poisoning from eating predatory fish like tuna way too much.

It even quotes doctors that long-term brain damage/memory loss is a symptom of mercury positioning.

So, for those keeping track, RFK Jr.'s brain was damaged both by worms AND mercury poisoning.

hello.gif

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
This doesn't feel like a politics thread. But dont we all have this anyway

Mugsy

Oct 27, 2017
So this could have all been possibly prevented if he had taken Ivermectin at some earlier point?

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
This is very funny, but the actual context is kind of monstrous.

He made up the thing about having brain worms in order to avoid paying alimony to his ex-wife who suffered from substance abuse issues and a little while later committed suicide.

Kasumin

Nov 19, 2017
Dead parasite because Yeerks were preparing for their invasion and then realized they'd majorly fucked up in their choice of host.

I'm all seriousness, the more I hear about this guy the more I shake my head.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1788200874101166212

-----------------

www.yahoo.com

RFK Jr.’s Running Mate Parrots Right-Wing Talking Points About Abortion

Tayfun Coskun/Anadolu via Getty ImagesRobert F. Kennedy Jr.’s running mate Nicole Shanahan weighed in on the pair’s stance on abortion rights in a new podcast, declaring that Kennedy believes “every abortion is a tragedy” while insisting that most women considering an abortion would not go...
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s running mate Nicole Shanahan weighed in on the pair's stance on abortion rights in a new podcast, declaring that Kennedy believes "every abortion is a tragedy" while insisting that most women considering an abortion would not go through with it if they were provided the necessary resources.

View: https://twitter.com/PostLeftWatch/status/1788017160230756826

DarkJ

Nov 11, 2017
I want to meet the people who vote for this guy who openly admits to a hunk of his brain being gone and he has short and long term memory problems.

I don't want to vote for the old guys because they might have cognitive decline. I want to vote for the younger guy with definite cognitive decline.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami

View: https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1788200874101166212

-----------------

www.yahoo.com

RFK Jr.’s Running Mate Parrots Right-Wing Talking Points About Abortion

Tayfun Coskun/Anadolu via Getty ImagesRobert F. Kennedy Jr.’s running mate Nicole Shanahan weighed in on the pair’s stance on abortion rights in a new podcast, declaring that Kennedy believes “every abortion is a tragedy” while insisting that most women considering an abortion would not go...

View: https://twitter.com/PostLeftWatch/status/1788017160230756826

Woody? Oh Jesus Christ 😮‍💨

How long has he been a shithead without me noticing?

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
i mean we all already have bacteria, viruses, fungi, algae and parasites like toxoplasmosis living inside our brains so why not big ass worms too.

i wouldn't mind, join the party. just please eat only the parts that have bad memories and all my neuroses and stuff, leave my mad gaming skillz areas alone.

Skyshark

Apr 26, 2021
My sister thinks this dude is going to win lol. She thinks he and Biden have some back door agreement where Biden will drop out of the race because Kennedy can beat Trump 1 v 1 but Biden can't. I think the worm ate her whole fucking brain.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
My sister thinks this dude is going to win lol. She thinks he and Biden have some back door agreement where Biden will drop out of the race because Kennedy can beat Trump 1 v 1 but Biden can't. I think the worm ate her whole fucking brain.
I have met one of these RFK fanatics. She was in my uber nearly having a panic attack because "his numbers are so good he is going to win and then I think somebody will shoot him!"

yeah how does one become an RFK fanatic? Trump I get, he's an authoritarian. This guy is just crazy.