For US politics and election threads
May 26, 2018
They wriggle up through your feet.
960x0.jpg

no no non

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
RFK Jr is a sack of shit, but he might be talking about or was told he has cysticercosis, an actual condition.

CDC - Cysticercosis

Education and information about Cysticercosis including fact sheets and information on prevention and control, epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment.

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
This is very funny, but the actual context is kind of monstrous.

He made up the thing about having brain worms in order to avoid paying alimony to his ex-wife who suffered from substance abuse issues and a little while later committed suicide.
Yep. It's like the golden showers thing with trump getting all the focus instead of everything else in the Steele dossier

Skyshark

Apr 26, 2021
I have met one of these RFK fanatics. She was in my uber nearly having a panic attack because "his numbers are so good he is going to win and then I think somebody will shoot him!"

yeah how does one become an RFK fanatic? Trump I get, he's an authoritarian. This guy is just crazy.
That's child's play. My sister thinks there was a 26000 person poll with a .6% margin of error that shows RFK beats Trump 1 vs 1 but the media won't release it because reasons. I told her if she's so confident, I'll take the horse paste she took during covid if he wins if she'll get the covid vaccine if he doesn't. Of course, she declined because she said the covid vaccines have been recalled for killing people. When told it doesn't matter because if Kennedy wins, which she is 100% sure of, she wouldn't have to take it. Crickets. So I guess to answer your question, it's because they are just as crazy.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1788381530831696377

Hannity used to be a big fan of RFK Jr. Then it became apparent the candidate would siphon some Trump voters.

------------------

View: https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1788180184031506772

www.nbcnews.com

RFK Jr.'s new hire who downplayed Jan. 6 appears to have been at the Capitol during the attack

Photos and videos from outside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, uncovered by online sleuths and NBC News appear to show Zach Henry, a right-wing influencer now working for Kennedy's campaign.
WASHINGTON — A right-wing social media influencer hired by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s presidential campaign who previously said Jan. 6 was "Democrat misdirection" appears to have himself been on the restricted grounds of the U.S. Capitol during the attack.

NBC News first reported that Kennedy's campaign hired Zach Henry's firm, Total Virality, for "influencer engagement" in March. Henry had worked as deputy communications director for Republican Vivek Ramaswamy's presidential campaign, as well as for Blake Masters during his Senate run in Arizona.

MrSaturn99

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I live in a giant bucket.

Elon handing over one his own, freshly opened, cans with the same look he gives when he makes employees wrestle to see who gets to go on their own family vacation.

lmao, he's always plugging x spaces

Look closely -- he responded to a parody account, ahaha.

(In fairness, that's a mistake anyone can make, but he's not helping his case here, lol)