• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
It's even more insidious when considering that there's been several cases in the US that were rallying cries against police brutality on the basis that not only would 'accidentally' shooting someone not be good enough without trial anyway - since it represents a reckless disregard for life - but also of course it raises the possibility it wasn't an accident

But if Israel does it, won't be a demand for the shooter to even face review, nevermind lose their job or face trial for it

Oct 27, 2017
That poor kid. I have been watching videos of his funreal and it's so heart breaking. Poor kid got a heart attack while running away because he was scared.

Innalilah wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

I have so much I would say about Israel and IDF but I will keep it to my self for now. Really disgusting.

OP
OP

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Thread has been stickied for over a year. I'll ask the mods to un-sticky it. We can bump it as needed or new news=new threads.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Another for the wretched list, this one autistic too
www.bbc.com

Autistic Palestinian teen's killing casts spotlight on Israel tactics

Fulla Masalmeh, who was autistic, was in a car fired on by soldiers - but what happened is disputed.

If they had any instinct other than to shoot, the IDF might have even been able to spin a yarn out of finding a teenage girl with a dude in his 20s, but now they just have yet another body on their hands