• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2017
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE FINAL FANTASY. FULL ON ACTION. KILLIN SUMMON GODS and whatever. FF trailer are so good at hyping me up.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
That looked great! BUT EW at another male lead and generic looking too. The older design looked hot at least. :(

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
Yesterday in this thread I posted this "fan made" logo...

adlxo2owvt641.png

The real thing is eerily similar.

EiD-bNAXcAEIkMq

I'm really into it. I did want something simple, but I do like the colour scheme and opposing nature of it.

BrandoBoySP

Oct 27, 2017
Color me surprised! It looks legitimately epic. I'm not huge on the medieval stuff (despite playing XIV regularly and playing all the other FF games), but hey, it looks gorgeous.

Thorzilla

Oct 28, 2017
That looks sickkkkkkkk!!! I was so damn wrong. They even showed it first and all. Hell yes! You got my preorder now.

Codeblue

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure I'm feeling the return to medieval times. I sorta dug the modern fantasy type stuff. Game looked super cool though.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's a Phoenix in the logo

The bird of rebirth and rising from the ashes of its predecessor

I think SE's message is pretty clear

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017

adlxo2owvt641.png

EiD-bNAXcAEIkMq

I'm really into it. I did want something simple, but I do like the colour scheme and opposing nature of it.

That's uncanny lmao

*fanboying intensifies*

I'm so happy with how it looks

Like FF XIV and XV blended together.

Dogui

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
I just posted some minutes ago how boring a 100% medieval setting would be, and FFXVI seems to be exactly that lol

Seems like it will be focused on a solo character instead of a party, which is even worse.

Yeah, FF was never actually medieval, but looks like FFXVI will change that. Good for you people that wanted it, i guess.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City

adlxo2owvt641.png

EiD-bNAXcAEIkMq

I immediately thought of your post when I saw the logo. Looks really cool and simple like you said.

I thought the reveal was pretty good, but I'm not quite as excited as I expected. Definitely like the feel of what they're going for with the world design and the tagline tease of rebelling against FF conventions. Hope we learn more soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.