• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/WuGSL4LFUMQU/giphy.gif

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I enjoy Batman in general, but this is getting boring for them as a studio.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
I was thinking that a "normal" Gotham would be a nice idea. It would make the game a bit different.

Like, in every Arkham game there's no real Gotham. It's always empty. No people. Essentialny a big prison. So being a Batman / Robin / Batgirl and just, you know, solving more "grounded" crime riddles and stopping bank heists etc, that would be nice thing to do after apocaliptic scenario of AK.

Molto

Oct 27, 2017
Jeez, I hope it's not true. I love all the Arkham games, but let them make something new already FFS.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Man, everything about this sounds depressing as hell.
Like they're doubling down on all the worst parts of the Arkham games. Hopefully none of this is true.

Deleted member 5398

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They may be great games but I am sick and tired of the Batman shit already. Zero hype of true

Yeah, as much as i loved the series, im good on future Batman games, I would much rather seem them flex their muscles on a new franchise/ip

3 Critically acclaimed games (one of which is considered the GOAT superhero game) is more than enough for a single superhero lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.