• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
and im supposed to believe the guy the real snitch sold his twitter account to because..... ever since he sold his account he has had a 0% track record

OP
OP
Angie

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Jul 2, 2021
God of War's own Horizon Burning Shores with Atreus and Sindri.
Sound good. Better than a full game with Atreus as the main character.

zeta50

Apr 24, 2023
TLDW:
- Same source of Ronin Images
- Not coming this Year
- Around 60% of development
- He doesn't know if it's a DLC or a Standalone Expansion

AEF1907

Dec 18, 2021
giphy.webp

pls stop my poor wallet xD

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
do we really need an ilovebees campaign to deduce that Sony might make dlc for its single player games

stn

Oct 28, 2017
If this is legit I'd be on board. Ragnarok was fantastic, I'll take an excuse to play more of it.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
i presume it'll follow the Horizon method of being a PS5 only expansion

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Give me a
$50 Faye prequel game which combines Kratos' axe gameplay with an expanded version of Atreus' bow gameplay. Have another Thor boss fight, and end it with Faye and Kratos meeting which results in them fighting. After the fight skip ahead to Atreus' birth.

JMS

Jul 22, 2022
I hope it continues the post-game level design of the crater area, that was such a very well done area with minimal dragged out cutscenes and just better level design, a bit more unique bosses would be great

Last edited:

Ascenion

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mecklenburg-Strelitz
Pretty much the only way we're getting anything else from God of War this gen so bring it on. Just switch directors back to…anyone but the last person.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Whether a DLC or stand alone expansion, the most logical option imo is for it to be about

Loki going to find the other giants. They can loop in a Sindri reconciliation arc there too.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
so the wild goose chase, find the clues, decrypt the cipher, excavate the tombs was all leading to...him announcing it on twitch?