• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
After all the years and rumblings, there may be something to show in a few weeks. I'm fucking hyped!

diablogg

Oct 31, 2017
This is my favorite RTS because of the hero mechanic along with army, micro and economy. So excited now man...

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Oh I'm so in! I loved my time with Warcraft III! Still wish that we had gone with Warcraft IV instead of WoW but it is what it is.

Gimme that Warcraft III Remastered please!

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A Warcraft 3 remaster would be great.

Now give me my goddamned Diablo 2 one!!!

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't bother with WoW, but Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne was my jam back in the day, even if I didn't play competitively or multiplayer much. The story was actually quite engaging and Arthas's journey from a paladin to death knight was great. Hoping for a remake or remaster at least.

AlsoZ

Oct 29, 2017
Even if just active for a few months, a rejuvenated, "remastered" Warcraft 3 custom map community would make my year. I hope that's a thing that will happen.

Serious Sam

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is one of the best games I have ever played. Hopefully it's a full blown remaster with 4K UI assets and high res textures with high poly models.

Spikematic

Oct 28, 2017
A remastered game with the ability to make all those classic custom maps and modes on modern Bnet. YES PLEASE!

AlsoZ

Oct 29, 2017
This is one of the best games I have ever played. Hopefully it's a full blown remaster with 4K UI assets and high res textures with high poly models.
I wonder how much effort they would put into 3d models. The game has a LOT of them thanks to the campaign and numerous creeps in multiplayer maps.

John Caboose

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I've actually just finished a replay of WC3, currently working my way through the first frozen throne campaign. If I can zoom out the camera I might be down for buying a remaster.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
hopefully they do it like starcraft and make the game free too, it could use more players.

right now official servers are pretty much dead, everyone plays on wc3arena. It will be interesting to see what happens, it didn't change thing much for starcraft but it could be more helpful here because war3 is far more accessible than brood war. Maybe they could sort out the competitive scene for the game.

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Oh I hope it's the remaster with Starcraft 3 graphics and that Ogres are now cannon that they are still with the horde

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would also rather have a remake, and I would pay for it. Bring it back with the full commitment it deserves Blizz.

scabobbs

Oct 28, 2017
FINALLY they're releasing WC3 on the battle.net app. Praise the loooord i can't wait to play through that campaign again

Thornquist

Jan 22, 2018
Norway
A remaster from Blizzard's golden age. Yes please.
Those campaigns are still one of my all time favorite stories told in this medium. How Blizzard could drop the ball with SC2 after this baffles me.