• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
Here are my predictions:

- native PS3 BC announced
- Jim Ryan is fired
- Ragnarok delayed until 2023
- "Knack Infinite" new AAA title for Fall
- FF16 teaser shown for trailer later in summer

JeffGubb

Giant Bomb
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
If he's not confident enough to put it on his website, it's not worth entertaining.
Correct. You all act like I'm tapping you on the shoulder and trying to get your attention. I'm not. I'm talking to my audience on my show.

I also said I heard that they will skip a show until September. And then I said, "so I don't know what is going to happen." But for some reason, that's never the name of the thread.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
These insiders just throw shit at the walls to see what sticks. Know sonething? Tell about it or stfu instead of chasing brownie points.

Jan 27, 2022
I don't know why they would willingly go first and risk getting overwhelmed and forgotten by everything else happening the next week. Either they have a real banger planned or know it's somewhat lackluster and want to get it out of the way.
Going first or last shouldn't matter --- all that matters is that they have a good showcase planned. If they fear getting overwhelmed by Nintendo, Microsoft, or Geoff, then they shouldn't have a June showcase at all.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
Correct. You all act like I'm tapping you on the shoulder and trying to get your attention. I'm not. I'm talking to my audience on my show.

I also said I heard that they will skip a show until September. And then I said, "so I don't know what is going to happen." But for some reason, that's never the name of the thread.
So between June and September. In other words, the entire season of summer.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
These insiders just throw shit at the walls to see what sticks. Know sonething? Tell about it or stfu instead of chasing brownie points.

Lol but thats exactly what Grubb did? He said it. He isn't sure about it. He said that too. You find this annoying, unreliable, whatever then don't pay attention to it

God damn why ya'll so hostile?

ianpm31

Oct 27, 2017
I can definitely see it. Makes sense to have a nice showcase into reminding everybody about the ps+ launch in the west.

JeffGubb

Giant Bomb
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So between June and September. In other words, the entire season of summer.
That's actually not what I'm trying to say, and if you want to be purposefully dense, that's fine with me. I'm saying there are two competing sets of rumors circulating among people who sometimes know what is up. If you don't want to hear that, just go play a game instead.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

I'll never understand dumb posts like these.

Someone makes a comment and literally says he's unsure about it on their platform. Meanwhile, posters like you are upset, "shut the fuck up instead of chasing brownie points" ffs. Just ignore it and move on.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
Lol but thats exactly what Grubb did? He said it. He isn't sure about it. He said that too. You find this annoying, unreliable, whatever then don't pay attention to it

God damn why ya'll so hostile?
Because the constant "I know shit but I'm not sure/can't say/wanna play a game" looks like a childish ploy to get attention, and as an enthusiast it ashames me and annoys me.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
I'll never understand dumb posts like these.

Someone makes a comment and literally says he's unsure about it on their platform. Meanwhile, posters like you are upset, "shut the fuck up instead of chasing brownie points" ffs. Just ignore it and move on.
I hope the irony of you complaining about my complaining isn't lost on you.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
That's actually not what I'm trying to say, and if you want to be purposefully dense, that's fine with me. I'm saying there are two competing sets of rumors circulating among people who sometimes know what is up. If you don't want to hear that, just go play a game instead.
Which set of rumors seem more realistic to you, in your OPINION.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
It's Jeff Grub rumor, so I expect we'll hear "Sony just cancelled 1st June conference" just 2-3 days prior to that date.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
I hope so! I think Sony has to have something in at least June or July; we can't be halfway into 2022 and have nothing on GOW: R if it's still planned for 2022.

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
I'm not trying to be dense. You're hearing two times. June and September, which encompasses the entire season of summer. As I understand, it is safe to assume Sony will have a summer event, at either both of those times.

aloner

Jun 30, 2021
Australia
very probably both are true to an extent bc theres very likely going to be an FFXVI thing soon (probably tied to FF35 rather than Sony though if i had to guess) and/or God Of War unless its delayed, PS+ seems more like a blog post and a YouTube video kinda deal than a massive showcase, maybe a shortish state of play at most - and likely their now regular show in September

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the irony of you complaining about my complaining isn't lost on you.

I'm complaining about you telling someone to shut the fuck up that's using their own platform. Dude heard rumblings, said this really might not be true, Era makes a thread, posters then get angry that its not 100%/didn't come true and start being toxic. Pretty tired of it. Grow up.

as an enthusiast it ashames me and annoys me.

Gaming is a serious business alright...

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
jim ryan will introduce us to his new dog that knows its place

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
I cannot wait for the hypothetical showcase that will happen sometime this year.

Kunjiru

Apr 14, 2020
Damn, you people get so heated over this lol. I just hope it's sooner than later, because the rest of the year feels extremely barren right now

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
I'm complaining about you telling someone to shut the fuck up that's using their own platform. Dude heard rumblings, said this really might not be true, Era makes a thread, posters then get angry that its not 100%/didn't come true and start being toxic. Pretty tired of it. Grow up.

Gaming is a serious business alright...
No, I said that if you know and want to share, cool, say it. If you don't know or can't/don't want to share…don't say? What's hard to understand?
You might not think the same but not agreeing with someone doesn't make their position absurd as you imply.

JCmasta

Banned
Aug 31, 2020
It seems like Sony has a lot of major titles in the works that have been kinda MIA. I'm kinda tired of the State of Play style drip feeding and would love to have a major blowout event.

Give me updates on TLoU Remake/Factions, GOW:R, FFXVI, SILENT HILL, Ghost of Tsushima 2, Horizon FW DLC/multiplayer, SPIDER-MAN 2, all the rumored new IPs from Bungie, Haven Studios, deviation games, etc.

There's enough to fill an hour easy.

Izanagi89

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone, anyone just leak something about FFXVI like gad damn man we're suffering over here 😭

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
seriously tho, I don't expect anything until September based on their recent showcase history.

if it's earlier, that's great! if not, well at least I won't be disappointed.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Hope it's sooner than later. There's a lot we still don't know about their fall lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.