• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
Man if this is true and it has ninja gaiden black in it I'm getting it quick lol. Even if it doesn't have black im still getting it quick.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I would be truly happy if it included Black and OG 2, but since they put Sigma in the name then that's probably not gonna happen. Still cool to see them on Switch tho.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
Ninja Gaiden Black is a Top 5 game of all time and Ninja Gaiden 2 has the best combat of all time.

Sigma is the easiest pass of all time.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Sigma?

Ljmnjqj.gif

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
maybe, they can finally add trophy support to the first NG Sigma. It's one of the few early PS3 titles that don't support trophies.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Are you kidding me? did they not read every fan's opinion saying Black is better than sigma?

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, so the worst versions of all the games huh. And the series' future will be dictated by its success most likely huh. Cool beans.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
Insead of acting elitist isn't it great that Ninja Gaiden is returning? Most people won't care it's black or not. The Sigma games are great as well

Zampano

The Fallen
Dec 3, 2017
Are the original versions Xbox exclusive? Is there a reason Sigma keeps being the rereleased version?

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
That's one of the differences, they also altered some stages, nerfed the IA and the difficulty and added 3 stages which are really bad with Rachel and Sigma is missing costumes from Black.
They also reduced the amount of enemies on screen. They nerfed the hell out of that epic slowmo staircase climb haha.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
the 3 games are already on xbox one and run perfectly
Black and Ninja Gaiden 2 are already X enhanced. NG3 RE is also BC.

Idk anyone would buy a Sigma trilogy when they are the inferior versions.

New content is new content for Xbox and it's always nice to have a new achievement list.
Overall, i'd still imagine it's just PC/Xbox is Digital Only in Asia (Has happened more than once).

If it's not that, Phil went and burned whatever the last bridge KT had with Xbox lol.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Insead of acting elitist isn't it great that Ninja Gaiden is returning? Most people won't care it's black or not. The Sigma games are great as well

"elitist" because we are getting the two worst version of actual 10/10 games and the other junk pile of shit called NG3?

Status
Not open for further replies.