• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 |OT| Two Number Ones

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I guess Silky won this challenge because of her Oprah and the challenge 'trumped' the runway, but overall I thought Yvie did better - good job in the challenge and a great runway. Silky did look great on the runway, but Yvie surprised and delighted. I love her energy and outlook. Ariel's looks continues to bore me, but not as much as Plastique.

Oct 26, 2017
I don't get the love for Mercedes, yes she's a meme but otherwise her looks peaked during her entrance, she couldn't do a damn thing in ANY challenge, and I'm not a fan of the religious talk but I won't drag her for that. Then again, a meme is all it took for Vanjie to return so... Also how the fuck did she say she knows nothing about the trump family, what kind of bubble she living in lmao

Also yas Shuga is so underrated. One of my faves. I can't tell if she's getting the underdog edit or just a filler queen edit.

Also can we talk about how Plastique had the "i only discovered pop culture like 3 years ago despite moving to the US at the age of 11" excuse but EVERY single guest judge she gets the confessional "OMFG it's so and so!!!"

Nov 29, 2017
I was thinking about how Ariel, Nina and Mercedes were kind of "showcased" this past with the drama and the tears and I gotta say that was very well done, all 3 looked very believable. It made me like them more and want to give them a hug.

I hope other queens get this kind of attention so we can get to know them more.

I don't get the love for Mercedes
you should watch the newest Watcha Packing with Michelle Visage, Mercedes has been through a lot, she may not be the flashiest queen out there but damn she's a strong human being.

the fact alone that she comes out as muslim on the show puts her at a huge risk, those guys could kill her. she's lucky no radical muslims will ever see RuPaul's drag race.

I will agree though, she peaked on the entrance, she looked great there.

you should watch the newest Watcha Packing with Michelle Visage, Mercedes has been through a lot, she may not be the flashiest queen out there but damn she's a strong human being.

the fact alone that she comes out as muslim on the show puts her at a huge risk, those guys could kill her. she's lucky no radical muslims will ever see RuPaul's drag race.

I will agree though, she peaked on the entrance, she looked great there.
I saw that there was a spoiler warning or something on there, so I haven't watched it.

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I would have to rewatch but I could've sworn in a confessional she said she didn't know anything about the trump family. I was gagged in a bad way
Yeah, she said both.

Agree with the critique of Plastique conveniently playing the immigrant card too to excuse not knowing Mariah.

I'm sorry, but knowing references are PART OF THE JOB.

In any case, Yvie was totally robbed this week. I, too, was appalled at how that literacy mini challenge played out.

Personal preference, but I hated Shuga Cain's runway look, so I'm surprised to see it beloved here!