• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

Oddly enough, he has yet to play Breath of the Wild.

Source: Maude Garrett's Geek Bomb (YouTube)

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
my aunt just got a Switch last week and she doesnt have Zelda either

she's more of a Mario person

Oct 27, 2017
You know you have to give it up for the Switch in one regard, it's getting people to branch into a ton of new games.

It feels weird that a year ago around this time, no one I knew cared for Puyo Puyo. Now? Almost all my friends adore it and want more of the cast, it's super colorful and vivid style, and it's fast paced gameplay.

Really has done a great job and making an integrated community and I love it.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno how he can juggle writing, directing, and maintaining his farm but if anyone can do it it's him. He's a phenomenal talent.

Toriko

Banned
Dec 29, 2017
You know you have to give it up for the Switch in one regard, it's getting people to branch into a ton of new games.

It feels weird that a year ago around this time, no one I knew cared for Puyo Puyo. Now? Almost all my friends adore it and want more of the cast, it's super colorful and vivid style, and it's fast paced gameplay.

Plenty of consoles have made smaller games big. Nothing particularly unique about this.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I dunno how he can juggle writing, directing, and maintaining his farm but if anyone can do it it's him. He's a phenomenal talent.
That plus the fact that Ryan Coogler is 3-for-3 with the films he directed thus far (& let's be honest, Coogler's probably gonna go 4-for-4 with Wrong Answer). But yeah, I'm surprised he even has the time to play Stardew Valley.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

I think that's the general idea of this getting the attention of fans. It's not unlike the case of MBJ's appreciation of anime.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if i should take this opportunity to make that thread ive been planning on Hitomi Tanaka getting a switch and has been playing a ton of bomberman on twitter

Arthands

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He's use the Switch as a case study and created a film about the king returning to his throne

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
I wonder if it's too late to get a refund on my BP tickets since I saw the movie this past Monday

What could a farming game possibly do to help anyone!?