• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I like the base design. I could have done without the thong myself, pushes it into stupid territory.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Interest in the game has risen. Not a fan of the art direction though the character models look bad.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
She looks awesome. Hope she looks good ingame.

Mentioned it in the other thread, curious about her background. The Jolly Roger on her weapon has tools and she is carrying chisels with her so I wonder if she might be a ship builder

sixteen-bit

Oct 30, 2017
Max taking an extra long moment to pronounce her name correctly

DimwittedGiddyLamprey-small.gif

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Looks decentish in the art. Need to see her in game though before making any judgements.

jontin

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
She looks awesome. Hope she looks good ingame.

Mentioned it in the other thread, curious about her background. The Jolly Roger on her weapon has tools and she is carrying chisels with her so I wonder if she might be a ship builder

Oh, those are chisels! That sword has teeth like a saw too, I bet you're spot on she's a ship builder.

Zarzolaon

Mar 16, 2018
OH
Almost like a pirate version of Christie Monteiro. I actually like it, but I'd understand those that don't, it could be better.

Waffle

Oct 28, 2017
Are people surprised by the design when SNK made Mai Shiranui and better yet, SNK Heroines?

GrayFoxPL

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I like her look, though she reminds me of someone.

I must play some Samurai Shodown tomorrow.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Not what I expected, but I will keep an open mind and see how she looks in-game. Probably a slow hard hitting character with that sword.

ditusjack

Oct 26, 2017
She's not confirmed in this one yet unfortunately.
SNK needs to fix that.
Unfortunately i don't think we will get characters from VI, they just announced Samurai Showdown Collection without VI, maybe SNK didn't like that entry, i hope not because i loved it, the updated model for the 1 and 2 characters are amazing, the new characters are really cool and i dig the fact that i could choose to play with 4 style.

Ardiloso

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Interesting character. A POC, Pirate and huge sword-saw. She's almost naked so the Charlotte sexualization wasn't needed at all.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
The heels are pretty stupid on this character tbh.
Rest is fine with me, but would fit more a Monster Hunter character. It kinda fits SamSho though.