• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Creatchee

Oct 26, 2017
Sarasota, Florida
On one hand, people were pretty quick to forgive Sean Spicer after he left.

On the other hand...

giphy.gif

To be fair, she makes me miss Ol' "Hiding in the Bushes" Spicey.

Setsune

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
For as much of a weaselly shitbag Spicer was, even he had a crisis of conscience now and then. Sarah has been 100% on this train from the beginning; she can stay on as it speeds off the cliff.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
If by honest she means honestly passing along the Presidents hourly lies, yes, she is the most transparent and honest person out there.

She can't possibly be this dumb

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I hope restaurants will continue to refuse to serve her and her garbage family (minus the children) for the rest of their lives.

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
Cookie Monster hopes he is remembered for his nutritious diet and restraint.

Oct 27, 2017
"I hope that it will be that I showed up every day and I did the very best job that I could to put forward the president's message,"

Considering who the president is, I think she did the best job possible putting forward a bunch of garbled disingenuous nonsense on a daily basis, so she's right in a way.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
"I hope that it will be that I showed up every day and I did the very best job that I could to put forward the president's message,"

I mean, that part seems true.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Everyone associated with Trump needs to find new careers. They will never work in politics again after he's charged. Even Tucker Carlson is attacking Trump so there might not even be a place for the cast offs on Fox after Trump is gone.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dear Santy Claus, all I want for Christmas is for enough people to buy into my bullshit that I'm not maligned forever more.

giphy.gif

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
The Press Secretary is probably one of the most difficult jobs in an administration because you have to defend essentially anything and everything the President does. Bush 43 had 3 secretaries and Dana Perino was there for maybe a little over a year?

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
...and I hope people remember me as tall dark and handsome.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
She and Trump are like a human centipede of lies and deception. She can fuck right off with the rest of them when this corrupt, illegal shitshow is finally put down.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Transparent definitely. Like, transparent when you tell obvious fucking lies and people can see right through you.