• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"I hope that it will be that I showed up every day and I did the very best job that I could"

Except she didn't show up every day.

https://www.npr.org/2018/10/11/6566...ress-briefings-fade-as-trump-does-the-talking

Press secretary Sarah Sanders last walked up to the lectern in the White House press briefing room on Oct. 3 after a 23-day drought. Before that, there had been an 18-day stretch with no briefing.

Early in the Trump administration, the regular White House press briefings were must-see TV, getting big ratings for the sparring between press secretary and press. In recent months, though, the briefings have shrunk away to the point at which calling them "daily" would be a severe misnomer.

Oct 26, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Fuck Sarah Sanders.

Aside from Trump himself there is nobody else in the entire administration that I hate more than her.

Deleted member 8468

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Weird how so many are in total damage control mode over the last few weeks. It's almost like there's writing on the wall...

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm sure Hitler hoped he would be remembered as a martyr and courageous leader right before the bullet tore through his brain.

It's nice to want things.

Trump is going to be remembered as one of the worst - if not the worst - presidents to ever hold office and his name will be synonymous with a resurgence in bigotry, sexism, homophobia, and anti-intellectualism.

Those who defended him and helped propel his agenda will be likewise remembered for their complicity.

Welcome to your legacy, Sarah.

History is going to be cruel to you, and for good reason.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
gPPjSUm.jpg

That's a weird way to spell "subhuman propagandist for fascism" Sarah.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
A weak, trolling, lying dishonest shit of human being who was a mouthpiece for a twat for money

But yes honey, I'll remember you

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
She's an angry lying typhoon of a "person."

Fuck off sarah, with your shitty dad and dog killing brother. Your family sucks donkey ass go the fuck away

History WILL NOT be kind to you and your ilk

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Likewise, I hope people remember me as "the guy who was married to not just one, but both of the Olsen twins."

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
SHS is pure dog shit swimming in a lake of dog shit.

She's not just a paid persona, she drank deep from 45's kool-aid and is a complete part of the brand now.

She has a lifetime of getting kicked out of Ren Hens to look forward to.

Deleted member 7130

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You'll be remembered as shit. You're career of shit, your life of shit, and your words of shit will be thoroughly remembered as such. Fuck you. Eat shit.

Palantiri

Oct 25, 2017
I really doubt that there is any sincerity in her statements. I do believe Trump lacks any self awareness and is too unintelligent to appreciate why people think poorly of him, but Sarah literally can not do her job without understanding that she is misleading, misrepresenting and straight up lying about the will and intent of the administration, the media and the American people.

I just don't understand why she bothers trying to act like that isn't the case. Acting like a victim in this case doesn't seem to win this administration anything really tangible, yet they make this play over and over again.

I hope she is remembered infrequently and unfavorably by history, but frequently and with vehement contempt by those who interact with her for the remainder of her days.

SwitchedOff

Oct 28, 2017
I laughed .......... a lot.

That's just no self-awareness in what passes for her brain is there? It must be some kind of defense mechanism, it's the only way that she can bear to continue for another day.

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to remember that time when her horrible monster of a boss was throwing foreign children into fucking baby cages, and when Sarah Huckabee Sanders walked out onto the podium to defend that deplorable shit she was asked if she had any shred of human decency left in her, and she clearly did not.

Sean Spicer was similarly The President's Liar, but I feel like he would've squirmed a little.

Hycran

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Never forget, Sean Spicer was a real person who history will include as a footnote to the stain on society that SHS was.

Casualcore

Jul 25, 2018
I can't tell if I cried so hard, I laughed; or if I laughed so hard, I cried. All I know is it hurts when I smile.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
Clueless. How are they this clueless? I guess they've been telling each other as well as the press enough lies for long enough that they now believe it all.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Lady, the only thing people are going to remember you for is being the fucking Mouth of Sauron.

CriminalGentleCub-small.gif
Goddammit, you beat me to that reference by 9 minutes. I came and searched through each page for the word "mouth" and as I hit page 3 I was thinking I had it. But no, goddamn you.

Anyway, fuck SHS.