May 5, 2018
Pokemon Colosseum had some legitimately catchy tunes. Same can be said for Sonic Heroes.

Oh hey, Nickelodeon Party Blast was the first time where Spongebob and Invader Zim were in the same game together.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Ff type 0: the drama and voice acting is real real real (like nicki minaj's anaconda)

Yakuza 0: kiryu's gameplay is fun

ADee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Last of Us have a good story....
Uncharted's story is kinda good too I guess
The Last Guardian is beautiful

Goldeneye 007 was a blast with friends back in the 90's
Star Fox can be fun sometime

Halo was fun with co-op multiplayer

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Taboo The Sixth Sense had intriguing box art I suppose...I mean I have no idea why the hell else I would have ever played that game.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mario's Time Machine still looked somewhat competent even if I hate its guts for making me think it was an actual Mario game.

PixelParty

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The Order: 1886 had a penis in it for about 2 seconds.

I think that's the first time I ever saw a penis in a game.

Unfortunately.

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament had nice visuals for the time, and Sonic the Hedgehog's 2006 outing has a really fantastic soundtrack!

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yoshi's Story is mercifully short. As long as you didn't pay full price on release for it like me, that is.

Metroid Other M has the best Ridley theme in the franchise.

Blade Wolf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Taiwan
The Order 1886 got some really cool gun design, also I really like the art direction.

Assassin's Creed 3 had pretty cool....uh....cover art?

Oct 27, 2017
PUBG popularized battle royale games, which gave us Fornite. Although I don't play Fornite, I'm glad it exists and Epic seems to be handling its success really well.

Dark Souls 2 has some very useful NPC summons for boss battles.

Cuphead nails the aesthetics it goes for.

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
final fantasy 13 may be considered a videogame if you really don't care about details like the lack of any kind of meaningful interaction or player choice

Sebastopa

Apr 27, 2018
Red Steel 2 has a fairly responsive use of the Wii Motion Plus.
Sonic 06 has amazing music.
Mario & Sonic at the Olimpic Games was the very first time we saw Mario and Sonic Together.. yay..