Cyrion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The guy is on the cusp of starting WW3. Even if NK doesn't go to war we have far more global destabilization than Bush could ever hope to accomplish. Right now we have a global leadership and power vacuum that Russia is attempting to slide in and fill. I'd gladly take the Iraq War over the first year of Trump.

What an utterly vile, ignorant and disgusting post. Tell that to the hundreds of thousands Bush and his cronies have murdered with their invasions and war crimes. Must be nice to be in comfy America where nod rones murder you out of the blue.

TheMikado

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
What an utterly vile, ignorant and disgusting post. Tell that to the hundreds of thousands Bush and his cronies have murdered with their invasions and war crimes. Must be nice to be in comfy America where nod rones murder you out of the blue.

You guys are F-ing killing me. You have no idea what Trump is about to unleash in the world. He's trying and will cut BILLIONS in foreign aid!

"Sub-Saharan Africa is grappling with record levels of displacement and hunger due to conflict and drought, but President Donald Trump is proposing "deep cuts to foreign aid" that would hit this continent the hardest. According to the U.N., more than 20 million people are on the edge of starvation in just four countries, three of which are in Africa: South Sudan, Somalia, and Nigeria."
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/22/trumps-america-first-budget-puts-africa-last/

Look I'm not trying to trivialize the more than half a million people who died in the 8 years under Bush. But that's going to seem like a picnic compared to the 10s of MILLIONS of people who will be left to die under Trump. Just because YOU don't give a crap about the people in a specific region of the world doesn't mean they don't flipping exist!

The only ignorance is the effect Trump is and will have. The policies of reducing foreign aid to the levels proposed WILL KILL more people than any almost any other war in history short of the world wars. And that's just one flipping policy.

Cyrion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You guys are F-ing killing me. You have no idea what Trump is about to unleash in the world. He's trying and will cut BILLIONS in foreign aid!

"Sub-Saharan Africa is grappling with record levels of displacement and hunger due to conflict and drought, but President Donald Trump is proposing "deep cuts to foreign aid" that would hit this continent the hardest. According to the U.N., more than 20 million people are on the edge of starvation in just four countries, three of which are in Africa: South Sudan, Somalia, and Nigeria."
http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/22/trumps-america-first-budget-puts-africa-last/

Look I'm not trying to trivialize the more than half a million people who died in the 8 years under Bush. But that's going to seem like a picnic compared to the 10s of MILLIONS of people who will be left to die under Trump. Just because YOU don't give a crap about the people in a specific region of the world doesn't mean they don't flipping exist!

The only ignorance is the effect Trump is and will have. The policies of reducing foreign aid to the levels proposed WILL KILL more people than any almost any other war in history short of the world wars. And that's just one flipping policy.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You are making facts and insane predictions out of thin air because you are mad at the bad man on Twitter. You are spitting in the face of the millions of victims of US foreign policy in the Middle East in the last 15 years. Are you honestly this delusional and uninformed that you think the hunger crises are Trump's fault?! I hope you are on the streets protesting capitalism every day, because that is what is killing all those people, not Trump.

TheMikado

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You are making facts and insane predictions out of thin air because you are mad at the bad man on Twitter. You are spitting in the face of the millions of victims of US foreign policy in the Middle East in the last 15 years. Are you honestly this delusional and uninformed that you think the hunger crises are Trump's fault?! I hope you are on the streets protesting capitalism every day, because that is what is killing all those people, not Trump.

WTF no one is blaming the hunger crisis in Trump. How the hell am I spitting in the face of those in the Middle East when you aren't giving crap about the incredible loss of aid especially knowing the critical situation all the while cutting taxes for the wealthy. How the hell are you going to claim one is worse than the other: these are FACTS cutting US foreign aid by BILLIONS, WILL KILL PEOPLE. Why the hell are you advocating not giving a crap about those who will be affected by this??? My argument is and has been Trump will and is affecting more people around the world negatively than George Bush, im not pullling this out of thin air just because you're too ignorant and shortsighted to see the effect the policy will have and how many people it will affect doesn't make it less legitimate. Again because YOU don't care about people in a specific reason doesn't negate the sheer volume of people that will be affected.

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
Dude could have actual medically-diagnosed late-stage Alzheimers and our fucknut GOP congress still wouldn't invoke the 25th

Nintex

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The problem with dementia is that you can't turn it off and on and will. You can't tweet out something crazy and then walk to air force one with your grand kids as if nothing has happened 5 minutes later.
I have a parent who's going through the motions right now and what Trump is doing looks like Trump not dementia.

His eye sight getting worse and Trump being Trump refusing to wear glasses or him being burned-out / tired of the job I can believe.
But hey this is Trump. He went to 3 states on one day and campaigned from 05:00 until 05:00 the day before the election.
For all his hubris he's quite vital for someone over 70 with this body mass.

Do not forget that he's surrounded by 'killers' as he calls them. When the time comes Donald wanders off from the White House in the middle of the night to check on the Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow the people surrounding him call up Ivanka to get her to remove daddy from the oval office.

Clear signs would be if he can't make his hand gestures again. He's always been awkward in interviews, walking off when it suited him, moving up stairs like a robot and walking around like he owns the place wherever he goes.
Also ignoring people has also been part of a thing he does for fun, like the crazy handshake thing. You can act like an asshole or an eccentric billionaire you can't act like someone who has dementia and get away with it.

Trump is pretty much doing what he said he would do when he got elected. He vowed to end political correctness, drain the swamp, build a wall, kill terrorists etc. and he's well on his way on making good on some of those promises.
I mean, political correctness is dead in the Trump white house. This is the guy who decided to wing a presidential debate I don't find it surprising that his improvised ramblings aren't always hitting all the right marks.

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Watch Trump videos from the 80s and 90s and this will become obvious. He could actually string together a sentence.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I agree with Nintex above. Trump is winging it because he doesn't care and is ultimately very lazy when it doesn't benefit his business and even then he would probably rather let someone else do the heavy lifting while he plays golf. The only difference is he looks like a right idiot because it's politics, he is neither clever or experienced to get away with it so comes across terribly as he tries to make up political skewed BS on the fly after not doing his homework.

I totally thought the same about Trump and glasses too.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
w1UO6XV_d.jpg

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I agree with Nintex above. Trump is winging it because he doesn't care and is ultimately very lazy when it doesn't benefit his business and even then he would probably rather let someone else do the heavy lifting while he plays golf. The only difference is he looks like a right idiot because it's politics, he is neither clever or experienced to get away with it so comes across terribly as he tries to make up political skewed BS on the fly after not doing his homework.

I totally thought the same about Trump and glasses too.

Yeah that was basically my take. All the twitter stuff etc is just him being the same asshole that he always was, it was just less obvious because he wasn't as in over his head and he was less in the spotlight.

Nintex

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Watch Trump videos from the 80s and 90s and this will become obvious. He could actually string together a sentence.
It's pretty much the same basically.

Also, Trump tested this approach during the campaign. At some point during a rally he spend about 30 minutes detailing how eminent domain works and friends and foes were surprised at how well he was able to nail down the details.
The crowds got bored and just wanted more 'Wall' and 'Crooked Hillary' so he dropped it from later rallies. His recent Christmas rally is also an example of Trump not having changed.
He shifts seamlessly, reading from the teleprompter, emphasizing something, veering off to discuss a non-related subject and then moves back to the teleprompter speech again.

He spoke more polite on say Oprah but that's what people in general did back then. Still, the message was the same, everyone's ripping us off just look at Japan building cars, importing billions. It never ever changed.
So here's Trump in the 90's, CNN expert on North Korea.

Here's Trump like 2 months before the election. While he was rambling on in rallies daily:

The only thing that changed is his haircut, the fact that he doesn't pretend or tries to be part of the 'elites' anymore and raises his voice during rallies doesn't mean that Donald Trump has gone mental.
I think the shouting during the rallies and the Tweets are what's giving people the impression that he has lost his mind. While nothing has changed ever since he started tweeting on a personal note.

The biggest change is that he is president now and on some topics he's in way over his head. But Trump doesn't want to look stupid, so he makes a statement that he thinks is smart based on what he has seen on TV regarding the subject.
I do think people do not credit him enough on the economy though. The economy is mostly based on the 'mood' in the nation. You can actually get an economy to grow by telling everyone it's doing great and Trump is quite the cheerleader.
Some of the statistics, like the confidence index are hard to falsify or influence. Now this is a short term effect as people later need to find some sort of 'proof' that it is indeed going well (this is where confirmation bias comes into play).

SevKnight

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
City of Apples
I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel schadenfreude whenever questions over his health arise. I've never seen a more stubborn 71 year old body.

You realize, from the perspective of others, he's not evil, right? I really dislike some of the rhetoric I'm seeing on here. Wishing death on political opponents, wishing mental illness on them... like, c'mon, this is pretty disgusting.
Humanizing these savages only serves to legitimize their world views. And try telling every Black, Latino, Muslim and LGBT person in this country that Trump is just a "political opponent". Lmfao you might as well just say "both sides are bad" and be done with it.

Last edited:

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
He was never "all there" to begin with. Is it dementia when you go from insane lunatic to insane lunatic? My understanding is that there needs to be some kind of deterioration for dementia to be a condition.
Watch old interviews with him, he seems to be thinking much faster on his feet, building much more complex sentences and not being as slow to maintain a relatively clear enunciation.

Part of it is getting old, certainly, but there's a lot of deteriation detectable in his speech.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
In the hot ashes of the dumpster fire that is President Trump's attempt to engage with the British Prime Minister, Mitch Benn has recorded a response that sums up our national exasperation with the orange buffoon.

Oct 31, 2017
Narcissistic Personality Disorder and probs early Dementia is what Trump is. Aka a giant sack of crap, and also a baby, who should not be the President of the fucking United States.

He's really easy to manipulate and control tho! Which is great for the GOP.

Strangiato

Oct 28, 2017
Seeing as some of you guys have hit the "walking the wrong way" and "can't find the guy next to me" gafs of Trump, I think we should also pay attention to the way he speaks. This failure of continuity is likely a sign as well.

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it's true! — but when you're a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it's four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

He said that in July 2016. He doesn't even make a coherent sentence, and that word salad took him 90 seconds to produce.

Hell, watch his speech yesterday. His brain freezes when the world "rocket" is said in his speech, and goes right off the fuckin' fails. He probably did the same with the natives and the pocahontas remark because he was thinking about natives and his brain warps to something else related to that.

Holy crap. Is this quote on video or audio?

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
He has done a signing ceremony and walked off twice without signing what he was there to sign. That was really weird.

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone detail what the early warning signs may look like for a regular person? What happens?

Orange skin
Inane rambling
Aggression and hostility
Wild gestures
Fingers frozen into a circular rictus
Inability to form coherent sentences
Heavy breathing through the nose
Distraction when speaking

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry but I wouldn't wish Dementia on anyone ... Trump included... Shall we replace the word Dementia with AIDS and see if your statement is still acceptable?

Just cos you hate trump doesn't mean you get a free ride to ridicule him for having a serious illness.

AIDS, cancer, heart disease, MRSA, ebola...