• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Ark has always been weird yeah. It was a complete mess when it came out yet people played alot of it. Never changed really. The game improved. Still very rocky performance tho. But looks like the majority doesnt care.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Roblox is absolutely massive with kids. I speak to parents who's kids pretty much only play Roblox.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
Roblox is the exclusive Xbox has that no one talks about because it doesn't fit the narrative. ;)
It's a big game.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017

Jade1962

Oct 28, 2017
Top paid got updated. The rankings changes a lot, but Sea of Thieves is still #6
But just in the US, tho. Other regions are vastly different.

J7FLW9s.png

Don't think it's worth to continue monitoring this.
The game is still alive and not a No Man's Sky.
Everything looks like normal or even better than normal drops after you release a big game.

Isn't no man's sky still getting updates and it's still played today plus sold five times as much as SOT at launch in the UK. Weird comparison.

Soony Xbone Uhh

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shows how much I live under a rock with respect to youth trends I guess. What about Ark?
Ark had 1 million downloads in the fist week on Xbox One. (There was a free try)
It sold 1.5 million on Xbox One within the fist 7 months.

Most played also updated now:
LpWnXD5.png

Last edited: