Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Shocked thats what you got out of it lol. Niners fans wanting to get rid of a guy all year, then turning around and singing his praises when it comes time to trade him 🤣

There is no bigger indicator someone is full of it than when they constantly feel the need to rely on sweeping Ad Hominens and emotes instead of providing a shred of evidence. 😆

Oct 27, 2017
Great fucking day to be a Broncos fan.

Feels like Peyton Manning all over again.

Russ and his 3 beautiful Danes - Prince, Naomi and Hero being a part of Broncos Country is exactly what I've been dreaming of since that horse faced Trump supporting piece of shit Elway passed over Russ for Osweiler.

eznark

Oct 25, 2017
Shocked thats what you got out of it lol. Niners fans wanting to get rid of a guy all year, then turning around and singing his praises when it comes time to trade him 🤣

He beat Fraudgers in the playoffs which is a feat only accomplished by.... well basically everyone.... but still! Lifetime contract for James Field Goal please.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
A "good" almost elite quarterback just won the SB. Garopollo is firmly in the middling starting QB who won't lose many regular season games with talent around him. But I'm high leverage situations deep in the playoffs, Garopollo has proven over and over again that he is not that guy. Which is fine.

But that significantly caps his trade value. the fact that Niners fans are openly talking about moving on and trading him proves that more than anything, because they're the exact type of team that's a "QB away" from contention lmao

Garopollo is more Winston and Trubinsky than he is Stafford.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
No one is offering the moon for Jimmy. He'll probably get cut.

Someone will trade something for him. If the Jets could get something for Darnold, the 49ers will get something for a QB with Jimmy's playoff experience and resume.

Is Jimmy a top 10 QB, no, but he does have playoff experience and that's valuable.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
A "good" almost elite quarterback just won the SB. Garopollo is firmly in the middling starting QB who won't lose many regular season games with talent around him. But I'm high leverage situations deep in the playoffs, Garopollo has proven over and over again that he is not that guy. Which is fine.

But that significantly caps his trade value. the fact that Niners fans are openly talking about moving on and trading him proves that more than anything, because they're the exact type of team that's a "QB away" from contention lmao

Garopollo is more Winston and Trubinsky than he is Stafford.

But have you measured his intangibles?

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
If I were Pete, I'd look hard at drafting that Willis kid, and spend the off-season transitioning to a more run focused offense featuring him. Bring back Carson, maybe poke around and see what the Panthers want for McCaffrey to ease the kid into the offense. Fant, Lockett, and DK is a good trio of receiving options. Because I know for damn sure Pete ain't doing shit with that bum Lock.

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
Jimmy G compared to Kirk Cousins who he is "objectively a cut above" has a lower Qbr, yards per game, less touchdowns, but more Ints in one less game. He's only beating Cousins in average yards per throw and completion percentage. Please stop overvaluing this man.

Gigglepoo

Oct 25, 2017
If I were Pete, I'd look hard at drafting that Willis kid, and spend the off-season transitioning to a more run focused offense featuring him. Bring back Carson, maybe poke around and see what the Panthers want for McCaffrey to ease the kid into the offense. Fant, Lockett, and DK is a good trio of receiving options. Because I know for damn sure Pete ain't doing shit with that bum Lock.

The Panthers would want a first for McCaffrey, but no one would pay that much given his injury history.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
The Panthers would want a first for McCaffrey, but no one would pay that much given his injury history.

I wouldn't believe that. GMs likely know that unless you've got someone like a Derrick Henry or Jonathan Taylor who haven't had a ton of injuries, no GM would ever trade a first for a running back in this day and age.

Oct 25, 2017
Mitchell Tribusky gonna get paid now
mitchell-trubisky.gif

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Jimmy G is a bottom 10 starting QB in the NFL, the 49ers won despite him the vast majority of the time. Any talk of him being as good as or better than mid tier QB's like Cousins or Carr is insanity. Jimmy G isn't returning a first round pick, period

Juryvicious

Oct 28, 2017
As early as the 80's I was a Broncos fan, so I'm extremely happy for them, that was one hell of a trade.

Also, I wanted Russell over Rodgers in Denver anyways. From a drama/ in addition to the deflecting aspect of his personality, I wanted nothing to do with Aaron, so this trade tickles me pink.

naitosan

Oct 28, 2017
Tom Brady to come out of retirement and join Seahawks as starter QB for one year.

lol but I'm fairly ok with Wilson trade. Hopefully we will find a better QB than Drew Lock.

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
And rumors of Dk and Locket per Evan Massey. This definitely looks like a rebuild. But this is too damn much 😭😩

OtterX

Mar 12, 2020
Hey, the Broncos might beat the Chiefs this year. You know what they say! "Fourteenth time's a charm!"

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Wow. Looks like Wilson is packing up & moving to Denver from Seattle. More cold weather & possibly snow he'll have to embrace.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Denver, you made the right choice. Congrats Russ, go get your ring in a few years.
And thanks for leaving the NFC West wide open.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
WHAT!??????????? noooooooooooo

fuck didn't check seahawks reddit for a day and this shit happens!? WHY. god damn it. I'm legit sad. It's a great haul. ...but fuck man

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
WHAT!??????????? noooooooooooo

fuck didn't check seahawks reddit for a day and this shit happens!? WHY. god damn it. I'm legit sad. It's a great haul. ...but fuck man

don't even think it's that great a haul. feel like you could have gotten one of the young studs on defense as well.

squeakywheel

Oct 29, 2017
If Lock and DK leave, I might actually be able to attend a Seahawks game again for the first time since they left the Kingdome lol.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Seahawks gonna draft Willis away from the Steelers.
Whatever

Let's revisit it once we figure out if Willis is worth picking

He has major issues passing. And that's kinda a big deal. Could be the system and players he played with but we don't know.

I'd expect the Steelers to draft o line and defense

If the price of deshaun Watson falls I wouldn't be surprised if they bite