Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Watson still hasn't had his court case yet right? I have to imagine that teams are waiting on that outcome plus whether Goodell is going to punish him.

Either way, I don't want him on the Hawks. Let him go somewhere like Washington with an owner who doesn't give a shit how awful of a person he is. I'd rather have the pieces to rebuild.

Deleted member 171

Oct 25, 2017
Man, even if Watson comes out of this court case without being "legally" tainted, he's gotta be radioactive.

His own damn team won't play him, lol.

I'm sure he'll get traded to someone who is desperate, because the NFL is not where you go if justice for women is important.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Man, even if Watson comes out of this court case without being "legally" tainted, he's gotta be radioactive.

His own damn team won't play him, lol.

I'm sure he'll get traded to someone who is desperate, because the NFL is not where you go if justice for women is important.

I have no idea why teams/fans think, even if he settles these court cases, that he'd be good to go. The dude is very clearly, based on the number of accusers and what we know so far, a serial abuser/rapist. Do they think he'll suddenly stop or that his compulsions will go away because he got away with it once?

Eamon

Prophet of Truth
Apr 22, 2020
God, I hope the Seahawks don't go after Watson. Cannot root for that guy

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Slept on this and still heartbroken…

Isn't Pete too old to go through a full rebuild?

Nah. Also, the last time the Hawks went through a rebuild, they drafted the Legion of Boom with a bunch of later round picks (aside from Earl Thomas), so if anyone know how to get them back up to speed quickly it would be Pete. But I could also see him being done as the head coach and moving to a permanent GM role with the Hawks if he wants to.

Panic Freak

Oct 26, 2017
Nah. Also, the last time the Hawks went through a rebuild, they drafted the Legion of Boom with a bunch of later round picks (aside from Earl Thomas), so if anyone know how to get them back up to speed quickly it would be Pete. But I could also see him being done as the head coach and moving to a permanent GM role with the Hawks if he wants to.
They got that pick from the Denver Broncos.