• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Booth

Verified
Jan 4, 2018
what? Sonic Mania got praised, New Total War looks cool and they have been killing it with the recent ones from what I hear, they have done Yakuza recently, announced Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Bayonetta 3 recently. How would this be the only thing praised recently?
I'm simply talking about universal praise. Sonic Mania is fantastic and their last financial report looked much better than the last few, which is great. I'm simply hoping Sega continues that trend.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I need it, absolutely loved Theme Hospital and it pretty much looks like a sequel haha.

Sephiroth503

Oct 26, 2017
It's been too long since we've had a Theme Hospital type experience. This sounds great, eager to see some gameplay now.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
OMG. This is exactly what I've been waiting for. Not like that other soulless hospital game that was announced some weeks back.

I can't wait.

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Looks awesome! Can't wait to try it out, and its the second tycoon hospital themed game we will get this year!
Maybe its a comeback for the tycoon genre?

vereor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Character design reminds me the Aardman Animations' style.
scary_sheep.jpg

The game looks interesting, I can't wait to see more.

edit: damn beaten lol

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
The GOAT PC simulator has returned. It's time to de-inflate some heads and cure the Elvis impersonators.

Status
Not open for further replies.