• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
dj2vsjiucaalkrmgjfeg.jpg
It wasn't that many years ago when "commie" was a huge slur in the US, and now this?, how times have changed.

Bleepey

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I will forever call bullshit on Libertarians. They advocate guns to protect against tyranny but lie in bed with Putin, they profess to be for free markets and democracy but what do you know they advocate for voter ID laws which raise the barrier to entry to vote for anyone who is unlikely to note vote for them. I hope the next democratic senator straight up gives 0 fucks to bipartisanship.

dDASTARDLY

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Ol Putin must be offering some ridiculous oil and real estate deals for all these republicans to do this so blatantly...in addition to collusion of course.

I just don't get it.

Jeffapp

Oct 29, 2017
Shouldn't these senators have stuff to do here? Like this is why we have embassies right?

Waffles

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Remember everyone, if you don't want to talk to Russia, you want World War 3.

TokyoJoe

Oct 28, 2017
They definitely have something on all these guys, going from the Republican party all the way to the NRA. I've never seen such level of submissiveness before.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I don't even think this is like I'll intentioned. Hes just sort of like a Mr Magoo like his dad. Has no clue about reality
No way, he knows what he's doing. Dude faked a filibuster, he wouldn't be above a little colluding.

RumbleHumble

Oct 27, 2017
The_Donald has Rand Paul pinned as their new savior in a post-Trump world. This move is far from surprising.

_ifigured

Oct 29, 2017
Shouldn't these senators have stuff to do here? Like this is why we have embassies right?

The People of Kentucky happen to have a strong interest in a new Hotel Tower in Moscow, and they are willing to spend all their tax money to make this fight for American justice a WIN for the SOUTH.

Oct 27, 2017
Zero reason to be working with the Russians. They illegally annexed their neighbor's land, started a civil war there, basically shot down a civilian airliner, murdered people in London, fucked with our election, murdered a lawyer investigating corruption and more.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Zero reason to be working with the Russians. They illegally annexed their neighbor's land, started a civil war there, basically shot down a civilian airliner, murdered people in London, fucked with our election, murdered a lawyer investigating corruption and more.

They are literally hacking our elections/meddling as we speak and these cucks are selling out americans. Its phenomenal.