• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Plk8RWd.gif

Mikey

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kuon Reborn will be the spiritual successor to Bloodborne, as BB was the successor to DS and DS was the successor to DeS.

ccieag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Vail, CO
No third party game would be exclusive to MS - that would be the absolutely dumbest business decision of all time. Same goes for Nintendo or Sony. If MS will have some exclusives, the will all be internally made

Last edited:

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
So Microsoft reveals it at their stage not mentioning other platforms. The official trailer later has all platforms listed.

Maybe it's a classic published by From in JP and a western publisher WW.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Eh, it's probably gonna be a CG trailer and I can't get too excited about those, even if it's from FromSoft.

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if the game will play like Kuon or a straight Soulsborne game

Hoping it's anything like the trailer with modern polish. They better keep the atmosphere and creature designs too.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
I'm a bit surpised actually.
When DS3 was revealed on MS conference, the crowd didn't seems too enthusiastic.
So I thought they would choose Sony for this.
During Bloodborne reveal, the crowd got excited just from FromSoft logo.

They sounded pretty excited for the gameplay at least during Xbox briefing at gamescom.

Status
Not open for further replies.