• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dekim

Oct 28, 2017
Looking at the spoilers, 5 of the 10 E10 seats are...

1st: Soma
4th: Hayama
5th Kurokiba
6th: Alice
10th: Tadokoro

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Saw the color page...

Not a big fan of their new haircuts? Looks good, but I prefer the previous. Still! Cool that there's a little timeskip.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Erina looks good I think. Soma is a bit eh. Reminds me of his original haircut, which I didn't like either.

Looks like many of the PSD student had a haircut. Ryoko in particular looks amazing.
Oh, yeah, it looks like his original haircut.

Looking forward to seeing those haircuts! I'm expecting a lot for Ryoko now, though, haha.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
So like, Dojima and Joichiro are lovers right? This is canon? They are 100% gay and in love with each other? It must be.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Well now that I am back to having a regular schedule I'm watching the show again on episode 13 now. Opening joke with Fist of the North Star was hysterical and I see that Erina is about to have a challenger. That challenger (no idea what her name was had to stop watching after she said her word to Erina) may become my second favorite girl on the show. Why you may ask? Simple, short hair with one long bang is my favorite shit on women in anime also she got red eyes and white hair which is cool.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Good chapter.
Felt like an epilogue chapter, but of course it wasn't. In fact, it's the start of a new arc.
I hope we can finally lay the "it's ending" doomsaying to rest now.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Love it! The story almost feels revitalized with this new era. I like all the new haircuts too, just gotta get used to a few of them. Didn't expect they'd be second years already, though. That's really cool.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Really cool chapter. It's cool how people are doing Shokugeki matches just to make each other better now. It's also really cool to once again see the bond between Hayama, Alice and Kurokiba. I like that trio a lot.
I wonder what the threat is.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Loved the chapter. Feels so good to be finally back at Tootsuki.

I was afraid Erina would turn into her father with that last line, but it sounds a lot less sinister than expected. So that's good.

Mimasaka's panel made me laugh harder than it should have.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This both felt like an epilogue, as well as the beginning of the new arc

Oct 25, 2017
Soft reboot time? Soft reboot time.
Yeah I'm surprised it's still going. Write out all the third-years (for now) to keep things fresh. New first-year students.
Hopefully the arcs aren't so insanely long. That multi-battle Shokugeki took forever.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So instead of ending a soft reboot, I can live with that
So who is the second seat? Kuga or Ishiki?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So instead of ending a soft reboot, I can live with that
So who is the second seat? Kuga or Ishiki?
I would hope it's Ishiki. He seemed like he was the best among the second-years. And even despite him not trying to get a better ranking too much, he still had a higher seat than Kuga.
And also Ishiki is the coolest.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
I love tht haya,ryo and Alice keep fighting each other and apparently changing seat positions lol
Totally agree. Love that they're still a trio until now!
It's cool how people are doing Shokugeki matches just to make each other better now.
Soma inspiring the whole school to be better and have fun doing so was some Good Shit™.
Soft reboot time? Soft reboot time.
How is this even the slightest bit of a reboot...?

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is no Soft reboot.
This is "the last arc had some major repurcussions, we'll spend some time showing those while transitioning into a brand new arc".

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Assuming no 2 and 3 is ishiki and kuga, Takumi is no 7 at best? There's also mimasaka, nene, eizan unaccounted for. Although I assume eizan is out of top 10.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
T6OfDT3.png

Oct 27, 2017
Man did that arc feel long as hell. I just binged everything.

Glad they are back to the school side of things as that is where it shines IMO.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So what happenned to Azami? Not that I care about him
Assuming no 2 and 3 is ishiki and kuga, Takumi is no 7 at best? There's also mimasaka, nene, eizan unaccounted for. Although I assume eizan is out of top 10.
I imagine he is 7th, Hishoko is 8th and Mimasaka is 9th that way we have all 8 from the Autumn election in the elite 10
I think Nene is probably preparing herself to face Ishiki again

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with this chapter, especially since the end of it implies there will be less Erina and more Megumi for a while :P

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
On episode 15 of season 1 now and Man I fell for the final stretch bluff. Was kinda angry that they'd pull a "oh by the way you have one more activity" after all the challenges they made everyone take on short notice. And then bam everyone get's a nice dinner from the graduate students. Threw me for a loop haha, so props to the show didn't expect that at all.

Now know that the new girl is called Alice though I still don't remember what the new guy that was with her was called. Will probably remember him once I see him cooking and he gets serious but for now I just call him ball guy. Still Alice has some fun energy which is nice hope to see her face off against someone soon seems like it would be fun seeing how she does in a Food War.

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
On episode 15 of season 1 now and Man I fell for the final stretch bluff. Was kinda angry that they'd pull a "oh by the way you have one more activity" after all the challenges they made everyone take on short notice. And then bam everyone get's a nice dinner from the graduate students. Threw me for a loop haha, so props to the show didn't expect that at all.

Now know that the new girl is called Alice though I still don't remember what the new guy that was with her was called. Will probably remember him once I see him cooking and he gets serious but for now I just call him ball guy. Still Alice has some fun energy which is nice hope to see her face off against someone soon seems like it would be fun seeing how she does in a Food War.
Ryo
The goat

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Do we know how long the second part of S3 will be?

Because we're on Ep. 20 now and I don't want them to stop in 4 weeks.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
What happens after the train arc? The whole Central shizz has been going on for so damn long that I can't remember anymore. Would be cool if a fourth (two-cour) season covers the Regimental Shokugeki.