Curler

Oct 26, 2017
The YT Product Manager said something about a back window being blown out and a guy shooting himself, but he was only repeating what others told him while they were all running out of the building. Might all be hysteria.

That's true...

Always scarier when it's a more local story. I keep forgetting about the one guy that shot and killed that Apple co worker.

Tuesday indeed...

Scousefury

Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): victim blaming
Go after gun channels, and some gun nut will come after you, 1+1 = second amendment idiot. Im going to miss the good gun channels out there.

scotdar

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
The world we live in...stay safe YouTube folks.

I think you mean "The country we choose to live in..."

Edit for clarity, I meant this as, your country is what you choose to make it. It was in response what i perceived as a "well that's the way the world is". My point being it's not like that anywhere else its your country make a choice to do something about it.

Last edited:

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Infowars got banned from YT?

Damn, it's actually possible that it's related.

Let's not start speculating about motive while it's still going on. Bad enough you'll have right wing loons saying it's some "evil Muslim" all night, lets not jump on the speculation bandwagon with them.

JCX

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap I have some friends there. Hope they and everyone else makes it out alright.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Seeing news stories like this one on the first page of etcetera pretty much every other day is really disheartening.
I hope everyone will end up okay.

Kaban

Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend just called her cousin who works there. Thankfully, she picked up and said they were already outside.

TwoCoins

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Houston Tx
Fullbody Armor? Did they undress and take it off?...since they are still looking for the active shooter? Because that is pretty easy to identify. Stay Safe.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slightly OT but has anyone else had issues with Tweets (and presumably other media) not appearing for them over the past week or so? Can't see them so can only assume they are tweets that people are posting in here.