• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 32679

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Its a nice butt. Her ass is apart of her character appeal as much as her being a Bison clone.
o8nKNLL.gif

However
Dj3owxeVAAEeXZA.jpg

Pants and a tactical outfit would look badass.

Last edited:

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
As do i but a tactical Cammy outfit with pants would be so damn cool. Her ass could still be the same size but you know with her actually looking like a Spec Ops soldier.
They might do this, then keep the classic leotard costume and sell costumes that will inevitably show the ass as DLC.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Like, for me I'm fine with them changing it, because it's not like rule34 is going to all of a sudden going to go away, so it can satisfy both camps, those who want a a more fitting outfit can get that in the game and those wanting to get off on her appearance can just search up rule34 stuff.

Gutsfree

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jun 1, 2018
They should change it. They probably won't but since people are horny will buy fan service costumes like crazy. They should charge for it. Give Cammy pants

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
Just give her some pants for godsake!

(I know that she eventually got alternate costumes with pants, but it took years IIRC)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't really make sense for her to dress like a stripper when she's supposed to be a soldier. Give her some damn pants.

BRsomebody

Oct 28, 2017
Doylestown, PA
Yeah, I think Cammy should have pants (I really like the streetwise-inspired costume in 5). Also Hot Ryu should be default Ryu in SFVI, but we don't live in a world in world in which either of those scenarios are likely

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry bro, Cammy's leotard outfit is iconic.

Regardless of whether Capcom ever actually changes her default costume, I'm pretty sure it will always be around as an alternate at least.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
That's sounds like Heresy to me. That's like not giving Chun thunder thighs or Capcom not putting the hot Ryu skin in 6.
Or it's something we need. SF4 started a not-great trend of bringing back every classic character they could and now instead of having a bunch of new, unique characters and a few returning ones, like 3, we end up with an entirely old cast and 4 new ones on launch. SFV at least gave us a season of mostly new characters and even returning ones were mostly changed from their previous games.

PucePikmin

Apr 26, 2018
You know how many squats she must have to do to maintain that butt? Don't make her hide her hard work.

Gutsfree

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jun 1, 2018
The game could use some less veering towards Dead or Alive. Also, gamers could be less horny

Oct 25, 2017
I bet people are coming into this thread just to see gratuitous Cammy butt shots.

I mean, not me. Definitely not me. But other posters, yes.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm "Ass shots" implies the camera zooms in on her ass. Does that happen? I can't recall.

They should give her some goddamn pants though so you can't see her ass in the first place.

Her Jill Valentine RE1 costume in SFV is pretty great in that regard. Fits the aesthetics of Cammy without being so... show-y? lol

Oct 27, 2017
I wish they would fix it but I doubt they will. Her design however problematic is "iconic".

I wish they would give her something cool and interesting instead of leotard.
There's a pants-wearing Cammy concept art from Final Fight Streetwise that is actually pretty great:
Cammy_White_%28Streetwise%29.jpg
I wish this was the canon outfit. It fits her personality perfectly and looks cool as hell.

At the very least add it to SF5...

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Its 2020 and we are at the peak of IG and TikTok ass shot and dances. No way theyll scrap it.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
nah her butt is a lethal weapon, if u take it away ur nerfing her
Cammy's butt is SACRED

We're talking about pervasive and enduring sexism in an industry well known for it. I know you're trying to be funny, but if the entirety of last month, listing a bunch of pro players and industry professionals as serious sexual harassers doesn't tell you anything, then you are part of the problem. Not caring a god damn about how women are depicted in games has funny ways of making these ideas apparent in real life in people's general attitudes about the subject.