• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mrpookles

Oct 29, 2017
Most of my games are in bins in the basement, just a Nintendo, Sega, PlayStation and Xbox burial ground at this point. I just have no desire to display them somewhere. The shelving would be insane.

I've been hauling tubs of games and consoles from the PS1/N64 era onwards for years. I recently sold all of them, made a couple of grand and I feel cleansed. I recommend it!

F31 Leopard

Oct 30, 2017
My collection was bigger but I traded in a lot of games during the GameStop promotion earlier this year and sold at yard sales. This is my current inventory.

Autographed games:
The Last Story and Chrono Trigger Hironobu Sakaguchi and Nobuo Uematsu
wgpNL1U.jpg

Fragile Dreams, Sakura Wars, SW3, Sengoku Basara
Johnny Yong Bosch
Jd3vCRI.jpg

Xenoblade Chronicles X and Bayonetta 1&2
Cherami Leigh (Alexa) Grey DeLisle (Jeanne)
Is5O03l.jpg

MGR, MGS, W101 Quinton Flynn
R16nJlQ.jpg

Physical collection:
Switch
btEwhQh.jpg

DS & 3DS
GAfpoS2.jpg

Wii U
HIWOsS7.jpg

Wii
UQLnJHe.jpg

Vita
YAJano0.jpg

PS3
PbVqm0S.jpg

PS4
XgEGqX5.jpg
WEyntNI.jpg

PS2
8wECJKY.jpg

Monodi

Oct 27, 2017
Sonoran Desert
Most of my stuff is at my room which is currently a friggin storage, so for now here's my Game Boy cart collection

The top row are JP imports that came bundled at a great price. (Missing ヨッシのクッキー/Yoshi's Cookie, somewhere)

Wario Land 1 is a genuine Chinese copy manufactured by Mani.

Astérix is a French edition I got from a trip to Paris last year. (It's actually not a good game, lmao)

7fQyIuS.jpg

I wanna import Ekkusuand Picross 2 some day.

If you wanna check more you can see my Backloggery.

Last edited:

C4lukin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tejas
It is 95% digital these days. My collection of games in boxes is quite impressive, but that is all. The only system I am actively buying physical games for is the Switch. And that is only because of how archaic Nintendo is when it comes to games owned online.

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
AbZxrEg.jpg

GEOM46D.jpg

o3b0dM6.png

Edit: Not Pictured/I don't feel like reinstalling Origin
------------------------
Persona 5 Take Your Heart Edition
Metroid Samus Returns (3DS Digital)
Pokemon Sun (3DS Digital)
Fire Emblem Fates Birthright (3DS Digital)
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (3DS Digital)
Shin Megami Tensei Apocalypse (3DS Digital)
The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds (3DS Digital)
Stardew Valley (Switch Digital)
Axiom Verge (Switch Digital)
Battlefield 3 (Origin)
Battlefield 4 (Origin)
Battlefield 1942 (Origin)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Origin)
Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition (Origin)
Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (Origin)
SimCity Complete Edition (Origin)
The Sims 2 (Origin)
EA Star Wars Battlefront (Origin)
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Leaf Green
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Super Street Figher IV Arcade Edition (XB1 Digital BC)
Overwatch (PC)

Last edited:

Miles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
Not the biggest collection but it's constantly growing!

EXChxLu.jpg

These are all the physical games I own.

zkvQcE4.jpg

Zoomed in to the bottom section where Ryu is guarding my PS1/PS2 games.

QENQfkJ.jpg

Play Arts, amiibos and Infinities oh my!

gA400sU.jpg

A close up on the amiibos. Yes I know some of them aren't Smash ones, but they're expensive and I have a daughter so priorities.

pZVztCd.jpg

And finally my mangas, books and random player's guides.

I have a small collection of movies and tv shows but it's on my desk and it's cluttered by pop filters, papers and other assorted junk right now.

Last edited:

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Some great collections.

I mean, this thread isn't really about who has the bigger collection, but to share with each other the joy we get from collecting. ^___^!

Keep em coming!

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Not the biggest collection but it's constantly growing!

These are all the physical games I own.

Zoomed in to the bottom section where Ryu is guarding my PS1/PS2 games.

Play Arts, amiibos and Infinities oh my!

A close up on the amiibos. Yes I know some of them aren't Smash ones, but they're expensive and I have a daughter so priorities.

And finally my mangas, books and random player's guides.

I have a small collection of movies and tv shows but it's on my desk and it's cluttered by pop filters, papers and other assorted junk right now.
Ack, looks like you got pohotobucket'd.

Use imgur, they won't pull the bait and switch scum job that is photobucket.

Miles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
Edit: Not Pictured/I don't feel like reinstalling Origin
------------------------
Persona 5 Take Your Heart Edition
Metroid Samus Returns (3DS Digital)
Pokemon Sun (3DS Digital)
Fire Emblem Fates Birthright (3DS Digital)
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (3DS Digital)
Shin Megami Tensei Apocalypse (3DS Digital)
The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds (3DS Digital)
Stardew Valley (Switch Digital)
Axiom Verge (Switch Digital)
Battlefield 3 (Origin)
Battlefield 4 (Origin)
Battlefield 1942 (Origin)
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Origin)
Mass Effect 3 N7 Collector's Edition (Origin)
Medal of Honor Pacific Assault (Origin)
SimCity Complete Edition (Origin)
The Sims 2 (Origin)
EA Star Wars Battlefront (Origin)
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Leaf Green
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Super Street Figher IV Arcade Edition (XB1 Digital BC)

I just noticed that you have the same crappy Walmart shelves that I do! Cheap people represent!

F31 Leopard

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry is it ok to post game related stuff too? Other post have amiibos and figures.

Samus amiibos, figmas, Max Factory statuette and Wii U controllers.
q70HUZc.jpg

MH4 Guildmarm Sophia, MH Bone Hunter 10th anniversary, TTT2 Jun Kazuma, SK Asuka
t0VHOpG.jpg

Kos Mos and ES Dinah Xenosaga III
v1xYTAZ.jpg

Shulk amiibo, XC/XCX soundtracks and art books and Skell plamo kits.
OAqAAXj.jpg

Last edited:

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry is it ok to post game related stuff too? Other post have amiibos and figures.

Samus amiibos, figmas, Max Factory statuette and Wii U controllers.

MH4 Guildmarm Sophia, MH Bone Hunter 10th anniversary, TTT2 Jun Kazuma, SK Asuka

Kos Mos and ES Dinah Xenosaga III

Shulk amiibo, XC/XCX soundtracks and art books and Skell plamo kits.
I got a bunch of figures, anime, and manga mixed into my collection, so perfectly okay by my book. ;D

Nice collection!

Here's a corgibration!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Pondering for my next target for extra shelf space.

Decisions, decisions... *takes out measuring tape*

XrossExam

Nov 1, 2017
I'm in the process of moving at the moment but I figured I'd post some of the cool things I have in my collection, gaming goods I cherish essentially. I've gotten into imports and other cool stuff in the past few years so a lot of my collection is in that realm.

My modest but rare gems collection (and some random new stuff in there)
VcDrnqs.jpg

My Dolphin Blue setup, probably my favorite run 'n gun title.
fTHVaEE.png

eZgJaKK.jpg

My PS2 Sega Saturn Darkstalkers Pad
HCojwZ5.png

God Hand Japanese Guide Book
lz0Kqyr.jpg

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, maybe don't quote the posts with 67 images without deleting a few of the links first XD Saves scrolling time.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in the process of moving at the moment but I figured I'd post some of the cool things I have in my collection, gaming goods I cherish essentially. I've gotten into imports and other cool stuff in the past few years so a lot of my collection is in that realm.

My modest but rare gems collection (and some random new stuff in there)

My Dolphin Blue setup, probably my favorite run 'n gun title.

My PS2 Sega Saturn Darkstalkers Pad

God Hand Japanese Guide Book
Mmmmmmmm, retroey.

Guys, maybe don't quote the posts with 67 images without deleting a few of the links first XD Saves scrolling time.
I always delete the images from the quotes because of that. ;D

Drain You

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
I don't really have much of a games collection, besides a certain few that I've picked up over the years. I do however have a decent Gamecube collection, sadly I don't have any room to display them at the moment, but hopefully someday soon I'll figure something out.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017

Zing

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Wow, this thread made me realize that I have become one of those people who inexplicably do not have a collection. I always thought those gamers were the odd ones, but here I am. A year ago, I had about 40 games each of NES, SNES, and PSone, along with a dozen each of 3DS, Wii, and Wii U. Sold... all sold earlier this year. I had acquired those games over the past ten years and had my fun with them, some of the best gaming of my life. I looked at my shelves of games, thousands of dollars worth*, and felt it was time to pass it on.

I am just done with old games, instead focusing on the current generation, something I haven't done since the N64. My "collection" now consists of a handful of Switch and PS4 games, although admittedly, I still have the shelf of PS3 games that I will get to eventually. I am at the point where, if I am not going to play something again, I sell or trade it towards something new. My urge to "collect" is gone.

*net totals after sales were approximately NES $1500, SNES $3500, PSone $4000

JenniBee

Nov 2, 2017
I have a lot, from the 1960s to today, as I used to run a computer museum. It closed in 2007, but it's been online since 2008, but always was in a WIP state since I never posted the entire collection - and a few months ago Istarted listing the recent additions on a dokuwiki. Most of my collection is in boxes at the moment, but I'm working on cataloging them.

I did take a few photographs for stuff that's not up on the wiki yet. Here's my Telltale games collection:

The Walking Dead:
mywalkingdeadstuff.png

Back to the Future: The Game:
mybacktothefuturestuff.png

Tales of Monkey Island:
mymonkeyislandstuff.png

Jurassic Park: The Game:
myjurassicparkstuff.png

Sam & Max:
mysamandmaxstuff.png

IMG_4373.JPG

CSI and Law & Order:
telltaledetectivecollection.jpg

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
yea they are usually are. Those that have a box.
Oh nice, it's an actual Gamecube collection. ;D
I have a lot, from the 1960s to today, as I used to run a computer museum. It closed in 2007, but it's been online since 2008, but always was in a WIP state since I never posted the entire collection - and a few months ago Istarted listing the recent additions on a dokuwiki. Most of my collection is in boxes at the moment, but I'm working on cataloging them.

I did take a few photographs for stuff that's not up on the wiki yet. Here's my Telltale games collection:

The Walking Dead:

Back to the Future: The Game:

Tales of Monkey Island:

Jurassic Park: The Game:

Sam & Max:

CSI and Law & Order:
Adventure games much? ^___^!

You got other stuff, like Grim Fandango? :D

JenniBee

Nov 2, 2017
I'm a huge adventure game fan, so I've got way more than is shown. :)

I actually managed to get the only Grim Fandango Remastered merchandise that Double Fine was allowed to sell when I helped them run their booth at PAX East. It was a game collection package, of sorts. It had a Steam code for their games, but had some lovely concept art for all of the games that were included in the collection, Grim Fandango Remastered included. I'll see if I can track it down and I'll post it when I do. :)

EDIT: I found it. :)

df-se.png
df-se-back.png

df-se-cards-1.png

df-se-cards-2.png

Last edited:

Talonluck

Oct 27, 2017
Gilbert, Arizona
Here is my gaming loft. I focused on trying to get consoles first, games second. Most of the games/consoles I owned since I was a kid.I did this quick so if anyone has any questions feel free and I'll answer them. This isn't all my games, all modern consoles (Xbox One S, PS4 Pro, Switch) are downstairs on the 4k tv.

Here's a link to the album.
https://imgur.com/a/b0Z9Q

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a huge adventure game fan, so I've got way more than is shown. :)

I actually managed to get the only Grim Fandango Remastered merchandise that Double Fine was allowed to sell when I helped them run their booth at PAX East. It was a game collection package, of sorts. It had a Steam code for their games, but had some lovely concept art for all of the games that were included in the collection, Grim Fandango Remastered included. I'll see if I can track it down and I'll post it when I do. :)

EDIT: I found it. :)
Swaggy. ^__^

Also, awesome possum.

Adventure gamers go! :D

I still got my 7th Guest complete and all. ^__^

Here is my gaming loft. I focused on trying to get consoles first, games second. Most of the games/consoles I owned since I was a kid.I did this quick so if anyone has any questions feel free and I'll answer them. This isn't all my games, all modern consoles (Xbox One S, PS4 Pro, Switch) are downstairs on the 4k tv.

Should totally post all the pics here too.

Nice stuff! :D

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
*cough* I want more pictures of your collection *cough* XD.

And before you say something like "it's really nothing special", you're wrong, and your opinion is blatantly, obviously, decidedly incorrect :P.
I just posted not too long ago though, so others turn for now!

I'll probably post once I actually find more space for a new shelf, but in the meantime, everyone else gogo! ;D

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Posting now so I can come back to this thread, will edit when I get some pictures ready :)

SM0KE

Oct 27, 2017

That's a nice paint color on the walls of your game loft, it's earthy and organic looking like adobe clay, gives the room a nice ambiance.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Used to have a massive collection of everything from NES through PS3 stuff and sold it all like an idiot. Currently building it back up. Just between PS4, Switch and X1 back up to over 100 games physical.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
I just posted not too long ago though, so others turn for now!

I'll probably post once I actually find more space for a new shelf, but in the meantime, everyone else gogo! ;D

Awww :(.

Well, to add to the conversation, then, does anyone in here ever sell their systems, or is it a case of now that you have it you'd rather keep it?

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Some amazing collections here, really amazed! I'll take some pictures as soon as I can of mine, it's not amazing, but I'm happy with it! :)

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Posting now so I can come back to this thread, will edit when I get some pictures ready :)
Hope you'll be back soon. ;D
Used to have a massive collection of everything from NES through PS3 stuff and sold it all like an idiot. Currently building it back up. Just between PS4, Switch and X1 back up to over 100 games physical.
Oooh, let's see that rebuild!
Awww :(.

Well, to add to the conversation, then, does anyone in here ever sell their systems, or is it a case of now that you have it you'd rather keep it?
I've never actually sold any of my consoles.

They're just not really great to sell from a value perspective, or at least not to me, so I just end up keeping them all.

I'll still have the games anyways, so it just feels like such a waste to sell the console when I can still play those games, albeit, some of them I can do so with backwards compatibility, but it's the principle of the thing!
Some amazing collections here, really amazed! I'll take some pictures as soon as I can of mine, it's not amazing, but I'm happy with it! :)
Pictures. Pictures. Pictures. :3

Avantgarde

Oct 27, 2017
Great pics so far fellow collectors, keep it up! Here's my small contribution to this epic thread. Unfortunately I keep my games in boxes in the storage, in my current place I don't have the space to display them properly. Here's hope I will have more space when I move out.

My collection is not so big, around 180-200 standard games and 25-30 special or collector's editions. I game exclusively on pc so they are all pc games. Although I was already gaming in the 90's during the "big pc box" era, I was young and gaming on a small budget back then, mostly cheap editions such as "Sold-Out", "Explosive", "PcGamer", etc, plus the ever-so-welcome free games bundled with the gaming magazines, so I don't have any of those legendary boxes in my collection. Sometimes I feel like going on a shopping spree to collect some of the classic big boxes from ebay, at least for my most essential series (such as Thief, Deus Ex, Oddworld, Broken Sword) but so far whenever this thought occurred I always prefer to use the money for new games instead of old boxes. Lately I have also started to collect figurines and artbooks for my favorite games, these are not pictured here and neither are my Assassin's Creed and Fallout collections, those are buried deeper in the storage.

OXu2kit.jpg

MpcPspY.jpg

qHrWL5u.jpg

ZEing6w.jpg

qURAZXM.jpg

sfzWQdx.jpg

WYLmM4d.jpg